• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN004: Let's Go to the Galar Region! An Encounter with Hibanny!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"So early"? It's never taken five episodes for a regional professor to appear (discounting the Johto arc since it was added onto the OS).

We never visited older regions before a new one either, so Magnolia appearing/making a silent cameo, is exactly in line with the rest of the regions: Appearing in the first episode of the new region.

We don't have second and third previews anymore?
We need to change this naming system...
'Second' previews come from the Sunday Pokemon variety show (e.g. Pokenchi atm) and are reliably released every week, but are now mostly rendered pointless because they air <12 hours before the actual show.
'Third' previews come from Oha Suta on Thursdays (and since the anime's timeslot change are now chronologically the second previews), but Oha doesn't always have a Pokemon segment so we don't always get one.

Anyway, here's the Pokenchi preview:

I don't know what Satoshi and Pikachu are eating there, but without clotted cream and jam that sure as fuck isn't a scone.

I don't know what Satoshi and Pikachu are eating there, but without clotted cream and jam that sure as fuck isn't a scone.

Actually scones, of which there are many different types (fruit, cherry, cheese and plain being the main ones over here) can be eaten with just a layer of butter... and I for one wouldn't recommend cream or jam with a cheese scone.

Is it just me or each week there's less episode footage and more cringey Pokenchi in the previews?

There's just more cringe overall these days. Soon we'll only get a 1 second blink-and-you'll-miss-it Pokemon episode preview and 29 seconds of that bald man from Pokenchi trying his hardest to do something '''''''funny'''''''.

We need to change this naming system...
'Second' previews come from the Sunday Pokemon variety show (e.g. Pokenchi atm) and are reliably released every week, but are now mostly rendered pointless because they air <12 hours before the actual show.
'Third' previews come from Oha Suta on Thursdays (and since the anime's timeslot change are now chronologically the second previews), but Oha doesn't always have a Pokemon segment so we don't always get one.

Anyway, here's the Pokenchi preview:

Second and final preview of the episode:

I breathe a sigh of relief since they properly depicted British architecture and lifestyle... hell, even the vehicles and the gloomy weather.

The bald guy has gotten more pretentious, cringey and worse than Oha Suta though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom