• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN006: Catch a Lot of Pokemon! The Path to Mew!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Origins was itself meant to be more like the games than the main anime. It was basically a retelling of Red and Blue only with Mega Evolution thrown in to promote it.
That is not the point. Go is like Red in that he's catching a lot of Pokemon. The difference is that Go has access to all regions and a lot more than four episodes, so who knows how far he'll get. I hope they handle it with care; if he isn't doing anything with most of those Pokemon, they should be released.

This is soo disapointing

Please let them die already

Will be better for all of us so we can move on

I'm certainly enjoying the smaller cast, means more characters are listed with a VA

Sun and Moon literally had the same actors playing the same characters with minor changes

Gou is going to catch a fuck ton of Pokemon.

Gou won't be using them all, he'll crush the unwanted ones into meat candies in Sakuragi's basement.

Gou only wants Mew.

Gou is an obsessed psychopath confirmed.

What the f*ck is this...

I stopped taking Bulbapedia seriously when they decided to use "SS" as the series' acronym.

Yeah, sadly they're too stubborn to fix their mistake, this series is clearly NOT Sword & Shield but simply Pocket Monsters, they could have easily used PM for example but nah.

Last edited:
Yeah, sadly they're too stubborn to fix their mistake, this series is clearly NOT Sword & Shield but simply Pocket Monsters, they could have easily used PM for example but nah.
Their excuse is that PM has been used for the Clefairy manga for years, but with all due respect, hardly anyone who uses Bulbapedia cares about that manga. Not to mention that even "NPM" (New Pocket Monsters) would have worked better than the mess of "SS" and "New Series".

Technically ever Joy and Jenny in Kanto should recognize Ash by now. ESPECIALLY the Joy in Vermillion City, considering that she was the one who gave Ash the Thunderstone when Pikachu refused.
Maybe cities have multiple Pokémon centers? Real world cities usually have multiple hospitals, after all.

Team Rocket continually getting the shaft is disappointing. I don't need them in every episode; I think SM struck a nice balance. So far, however, their appearances are too few.

And honestly, they probably could've been used in this episode. It sounds boring as sin.

Maybe cities have multiple Pokémon centers? Real world cities usually have multiple hospitals, after all.
I doubt a City has more than One Jenny or Joy, however it was referenced that the Viridian Jenny in Episode 2 Retired in a League Episode I believe but that is totally different. At least if they don't want to reference it, in the episode they could at least show brutalized and destroyed Pokemon being taken into the Pokemon Center courtesy of a Surge Gym Battle like it was shown in the Original Series. There are so many things you can do with this series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom