• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN008: Don't Lose, Pochama! The Drift Ice Race in the Sinnoh Region!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wobuffet's s**t is so one note I really wish they would rotate him out more tbh. It seems like he just stuck over time because the writers probably find his over the top panic funny and appropriate for when we see the Rocket Gang fail time and again. But even as recent as Alola, the other Pokemon they had as partners were much more interesting in the storylines they got. While all Wobuffet gets is reflecting things and coming out at well timed moments to say his catchphrase.

Censors!

Attachments

• EF7EBF56-ABB4-41B9-9DE9-47EDC83F9A0F.gif
    EF7EBF56-ABB4-41B9-9DE9-47EDC83F9A0F.gif
    809.9 KB · Views: 62
I thought we already knew about the setting being Snowpoint like a week ago? I dislike the inconsistency of what Snowpoint looks like now though...
If this is really Snowpoint City, then global warming must be out of control already, 'cause it's literally sunk to the ocean!

Just at least have Mime Jr. returning please. If Wobuffet did, I don’t see why Mime Jr. can’t.

Anyway, I feel like Mike Jr. should return too. I just don’t know why James didn’t retrieve Mime Jr.

• Love
Reactions: Jez
It would be nice to see some of Musashi’s and Kojiro’s old Pokémon, though Manene was pretty irritating so I’d rather see some others. And this new Gacha machine they have seems to squash that possibility.

Well! People may want their favorite characters to return.

Reactions: Jez
Empoleon must be Dawn’s Piplup now evolved.

Or Barry or Verity’s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom