• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN008: Don't Lose, Pochama! The Drift Ice Race in the Sinnoh Region!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems unlikely this Piplup is Dawn's as I'm sure Piplup would have recognized them.

How do you know? I mean, Brock could have released Croakgunk (though it is rarely to recognize released Pokémon) or traded it.

How do you know? I mean, Brock could have released Croakgunk (though it is rarely to recognize released Pokémon) or traded it.

Oh come on. What's with all these elaborate theories about releases and trades and all kinds of other things used to try and justify an implausible connection between this episode and Dawn/Brock? It's not Dawn's Piplup and it's not Brock's Croagunk. It's common sense at this point. :/

Oh come on. What's with all these elaborate theories about releases and trades and all kinds of other things used to try and justify an implausible connection between this episode and Dawn/Brock? It's not Dawn's Piplup and it's not Brock's Croagunk. It's common sense at this point. :/

Whatevs. Let’s just say people have leaked it.

Maybe the Croakgunk were bread from Brock’s. Brock is planning to a breeder after all. And he traded the egg to Dawn.

Whatevs. Let’s just say people have leaked it.

And by leak, @Lover, Ash’s friends returning.

It's confirmed that this Piplup is a wild Pokemon and Ash himself might even catch it.

I just don’t know why these leaks aren’t true. A Dragonite is not rescuing Team Rocket and Green and Gloria aren’t appearing.

Why what my comment?

I'm looking forward to this episode, we know the main Pokemon are going to be Piplup and Croagunk (wonder if Go might end up catching one of them) but I also wonder what variety of other Pokemon we might see

Maybe it is Piplup from the same bread Pokémon as Dawn’s or (even Barry’s Empoleon but he decided to release it). Same with the Croakgunk.

Maybe it is Piplup from the same bread Pokémon as Dawn’s or (even Barry’s Empoleon but he decided to release it). Same with the Croakgunk.

Same bread? I'm assuming you mean breed but I don't see why this Piplup would have to be related to Dawn's Piplup or Barry's Empoleon. It would literally add nothing.

Same bread? I'm assuming you mean breed but I don't see why this Piplup would have to be related to Dawn's Piplup or Barry's Empoleon. It would literally add nothing.

Oh! So no past tense in breed. I thought it was bread.

I know that Go is Chase in the international dubs. Plus do you think most leaks are true for Pokémon?

Last edited:
That name is shared with LGPE's male PC, and that is not confirmed.

I don’t know why the leaker named him that. They had trainers named James and Cassidy in Gen III and Gen IV and a Beauty named Lana. Not even to mention Dora’s sister, Crystal and also Silver in Chronicles. I just want every female protagonists to appear. Just go to get that link @RileyXY1 please.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom