• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN012: Daimax Battle! Dande, The Greatest of Them All!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There might be a possibility we are gonna see Hop as a background character as well, for him to get a proper introduction later.
I think that it is extremely likely that Hop will show up now that we know that Leon will.

I really hope the battle won't be a one on one battle, had enough of them during the Alola League

Hopefully the battle will be long and take up most of the episode. Would be nice for a two parter but I doubt that will happen

I really hope the battle won't be a one on one battle, had enough of them during the Alola League

Hopefully the battle will be long and take up most of the episode. Would be nice for a two parter but I doubt that will happen
That’s precisely why an "episodic" approach doesn’t sound good to me. I’d rather they go back to their old time slot than completely abandon multi episode stories.

I'm curious to see how Lance will look like as I think it'll either be his classic look or how he looked like in Let's Go alongside his VA in both Japanese and English (then again English wise I didn't think any of his three VA's were too noteworthy - Wayne Grayson in the main series, Bob Buchholz in Origins and Ben Diskin in Generations).

No, no, no! That's utterly wrong!!!
The World Championship final match simply HAS to have Cynthia in it! Cynthia, not Lance!!!
Are the writers really messing everything up on purpose??

Cynthia has always been portrayed to be the strongest Champion, and thus should at least be in a match that is said to determine the strongest trainer in the world!

This all sound so totally and painfully wrong!! :mad::mad:

No, no, no! That's utterly wrong!!!
The World Championship final match simply HAS to have Cynthia in it! Cynthia, not Lance!!!
Are the writers really messing everything up on purpose??

Cynthia has always been portrayed to be the strongest Champion, and thus should at least be in a match that is said to determine the strongest trainer in the world!

This all sound so totally and painfully wrong!! :mad::mad:
Cynthia didn’t bother to participate because Garchomp wasn’t allowed in Galar.

Cynthia didn’t bother to participate because Garchomp wasn’t allowed in Galar.
Why shouldn't Garchomp be allowed in the first place? They're talking about the World Championship, so every Pokemon which xists in the Pokemon world should be allowed.

Also, the I'm getting the feeling we're facing some huge ( and I really mean some huge) discontinuity here. Hasn't Cynthia once mentioned there was a Pokemon Champions League? Where has it gone all of a sudden?
Pokemon Champions League vs. World Championship... how would these two concepts go together?

I just hope it'll all turn out to be a less important and less impressive tournament than the title makes us believe it will.
Without Cynthia such a torunament is simply useless... everything is useless without her!

Why shouldn't Garchomp be allowed in the first place? They're talking about the World Championship, so every Pokemon which xists in the Pokemon world should be allowed.

Also, the I'm getting the feeling we're facing some huge ( and I really mean some huge) discontinuity here. Hasn't Cynthia once mentioned there was a Pokemon Champions League? Where has it gone all of a sudden?
Pokemon Champions League vs. World Championship... how would these two concepts go together?

I just hope it'll all turn out to be a less important and less impressive tournament than the title makes us believe it will.
Without Cynthia such a torunament is simply useless... everything is useless without her!
The Champion's Cup is just the Elite 4 and Champion challenge from the games.

The Champion's Cup is just the Elite 4 and Champion challenge from the games.
We don't really know that for sure because there's never been a canonical concept of whats makes a Pokemon Master, how the different leagues relate to each other and so on.
Let alone, the Anime and the games differ greatly with regard to those questions.

We don't really know that for sure because there's never been a canonical concept of whats makes a Pokemon Master, how the different leagues relate to each other and so on.
Let alone, the Anime and the games differ greatly with regard to those questions.
I don't think that there will ever be an explanation on what a Pokemon Master is until they decide to end Ash's story entirely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom