• The Anime and Manga staff has posted a PSA regarding Go and how we'll handle future cases involving him from now onwards.

We strongly recommend checking out this thread.

Thank you in advance.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Preview JN013: Satoshi VS Dande! The Road to the Strongest!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to Score, Scorbunny
Reaction score
I'm thinking that Ash will lose here and his defeat will inspire him to challenge the Galar Gyms.
I hope so, provide us with more entertainment for the series

If Ash does look, hopefully he fought well enough to get Leon to put a word in for him

Watching over Ori and Ku
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to the introduction of Hop to be honest. He was one of the best rivals in the games that you could have, and I really don't want him to be treated like Hau.

Grookey and Sobble would be a bonus too, as well as a cameo from the cinnamon roll Marnie.

Last edited:
Flame Trainer
Reaction score
Initial Reaction: So soon...

Realistic Analysis: Ash's gonna lose to Leon (possibly embarrassingly) and depending on the context of the battle challenges gyms /something else to get stronger and eventually enter the champion's cup to defeat Leon.

Wishful thinking: Hop appears with a Galar starter himself and foreshadowing of Ash getting one.

P.S.: Any translations for the summaries?

Reaction score
P.S.: Any translations for the summaries?
A rough pass for episode 13:

"In the stadium after the championship match, a Drednaw has Gigantamaxed! And Ash and Gou fight against it. At that time, Ash and Pikachu are wrapped up in a red light...?!"

Sounds like any Ash vs Leon match won't be the thrust of the episode despite the title.

Reaction score
Getting Ash vs Leon right after Lance explains why they favoured using Lance's Red Gyarados instead of having two Dragonites back to back (assuming Ash doesn't try to fight a Champion with just Pikachu). :unsure:

I'm excited as it seems Galar might get some more focus if Ash loses badly and desires to have a rematch one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.