• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN013: Satoshi VS Dande! The Road to the Strongest!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering that they explicitly said that there IS no plot in this series... It's not happening.

And adapting the plot of Sword/Shield would defeat the entire purpose of this not being being a Sword/Shield anime. You can't adapt Galar and visit other regions at the same time.

If im not wrong they said it would be less long term plot , but someone could shed a light here of what they exactly said.

It would? Maybe the power of Mugendaimax is so strong that starts dynamaxing all the Pokémon in the world. Maybe Mugeindamax is so pissed off that instead of destroying just Galar wants to conquer the whole world. Also if you put that gyms are like soccer, you could make the gym challenge scheduled like the soccer league for example, so the other days Ashcan go travelling around the world instead of just Galar

Also you cant spell Mugendaimax without Daimax so if Daimax is being shown he will appear in the show in all his uggliness

PD: Mugendaimax sound more better than Eternatus for me

Not necessarily. They could do things similar to how it was done in Sun and Moon where access to the other islands was readily available and Ash could’ve gone to the other islands to compete in Grand Trials at any time but did other things in between. He could essentially take on the Galar Gyms in between his duties as a research assistant. This is his second trip to Galar and judging by the average length of the series, the other regions are gonna have multiple trips as well.

They could, but no one will care with such irregular pacing on top of Ash not even being in Galar for most of the series, so it'd be pointless to even bother trying.

previously he caught dragonite so I think it is not possible that he catches a new pokemon after 2 episodes he catched his last. if happens I will also be in wonder land.
I think a drednaw would fit pretty well with Ash. Considering Drednaw's pokedex entry description says it's a hard pokemon to train (or something similar), it's certainly the kind of pokemon Ash could train and develop. Also, this particular Drednaw would be able to Gigantamax, and we all know that if Ash caught a Drednaw, it would quite probably be able to gigantamax for promotion purposes.

In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if the SwSh expansion pass brought "Gigantamax Dragonite" to the games and then Ash's dragonite would be able to gigantamax.

previously he caught dragonite so I think it is not possible that he catches a new pokemon after 2 episodes he catched his last. if happens I will also be in wonder land.
Tailow and Treecko were caught the same number of episodes apart back in AG (Tailow in 4, Treecko in 7) so it wouldn't be that amazing.

I think a drednaw would fit pretty well with Ash. Considering Drednaw's pokedex entry description says it's a hard pokemon to train (or something similar), it's certainly the kind of pokemon Ash could train and develop. Also, this particular Drednaw would be able to Gigantamax, and we all know that if Ash caught a Drednaw, it would quite probably be able to gigantamax for promotion purposes.

In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if the SwSh expansion pass brought "Gigantamax Dragonite" to the games and then Ash's dragonite would be able to gigantamax.
I support you. I think they will definitely introduce g max dragonite especially for the purpose of ash . And I was also expecting ash to catch a drendraw but not this much early
IMG_20200204_194047.png

Last edited:
If Ash is battling Leon, official battle or not, I hope it is somehow mentioned that it's a Championship battle against the Champion of Alola. It is kinda weird if no one is ever gonna recognize Ash by this point since he is in fact a Champion, just like Lance or Leon.

If Ash is battling Leon, official battle or not, I hope it is somehow mentioned that it's a Championship battle against the Champion of Alola. It is kinda weird if no one is ever gonna recognize Ash by this point since he is in fact a Champion, just like Lance or Leon.
To be fair, he's a champion of a just established league. Not saying it isn't a feat, but I don't think that's worth bragging about.

Ash caught several Pokemon in a short amount of time in the past..

In BW, Ash caught Oshawott, Pidove, Tepig, and Snivy in the first seven episodes...

(my ordering may be off)

Yeah and Froakie and Fletchling were caught in back-to-back episodes.
Tailow and Treecko were caught the same number of episodes apart back in AG (Tailow in 4, Treecko in 7) so it wouldn't be that amazing.
Ash caught several Pokemon in a short amount of time in the past..

In BW, Ash caught Oshawott, Pidove, Tepig, and Snivy in the first seven episodes...

(my ordering may be off)
ok agreed. so he may catch drendraw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom