• The Anime and Manga staff has posted a PSA regarding Go and how we'll handle future cases involving him from now onwards.

We strongly recommend checking out this thread.

Thank you in advance.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • IMPORTANT! Outside The Box as well as Entertainment Inc are going through a restructure Friday, July 3rd, 2020! Look here for more information
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Preview JN014: First in the Isshu Region! The Raid Battle at the Ruins!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
怪しいことも何一つない。
Reaction score
Something about the CotDs (maybe their individuality?) from that preview makes me think that one of them is likely to catch it as opposed to Satoshi or Go.

Reaction score
@zeroxros7

Based on the Lugia raid, it seems that people take turns to battle/catch the wild Pokemon, and this is fair as everyone understands that. In Golurk's case, I doubt that the researchers want to catch it; they probably care about the ruins first and foremost. Ash cares about the thrill of battle, so nothing says that he wants to catch Golurk. I agree that Go shouldn't catch Golurk if he isn't the one doing most of the work, though.

It would be more interesting if a future raid featured multiple wild Pokemon, but that isn't a thing in any of the current games. Maybe they'll be reminded of SOS battles in Alola (did SM ever do anything with it?).
Not out side of Totem Pokemon who summoned ally Pokemon but, there were never any wild SOS battles.

Monday-friday: battle. Saturday: dance rehearsal
Reaction score
Something about the CotDs (maybe their individuality?) from that preview makes me think that one of them is likely to catch it as opposed to Satoshi or Go.
I have a feeling you may be correct but I can't say why.
Edit:
I sort of wonder if they'll explain why he's skiing with Dragonite instead of just having it fly him.

Reaction score
I'm salty about the Rockets not being here but the Indiana Jones stuff looks cool.

Reaction score
Go will probably catch that Litwick and Sandile, Golurk for one of the new characters, Cofagrigus and Darmanitan maybe attack them because of activated traps? Anyway it looks like a fun episode with that Indiana Jones adventure vibe.

Life is a Vector
Reaction score
possibilities:
the mystery of ruins turned out to shiny regice

Run like the Wind, Raboot
Reaction score
New summary and images can be found here

Reaction score
New summary and images can be found here

Very Indiana Jones-ish stuff...

Reaction score
I hope Ash will battle and catch a Darmanitan with Zen Mode Ability in this episode (there are about 6 of them in the PV).

Run like the Wind, Raboot
Reaction score
I'll be honest, Darmanitan and Golurk would be more suitable on Ash's team then on Go's, given how they barely get any focus

Go getting Litwick will be alright

Status
Not open for further replies.