• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN014: First in the Isshu Region! The Raid Battle at the Ruins!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something about the CotDs (maybe their individuality?) from that preview makes me think that one of them is likely to catch it as opposed to Satoshi or Go.

@zeroxros7

Based on the Lugia raid, it seems that people take turns to battle/catch the wild Pokemon, and this is fair as everyone understands that. In Golurk's case, I doubt that the researchers want to catch it; they probably care about the ruins first and foremost. Ash cares about the thrill of battle, so nothing says that he wants to catch Golurk. I agree that Go shouldn't catch Golurk if he isn't the one doing most of the work, though.

It would be more interesting if a future raid featured multiple wild Pokemon, but that isn't a thing in any of the current games. Maybe they'll be reminded of SOS battles in Alola (did SM ever do anything with it?).
Not out side of Totem Pokemon who summoned ally Pokemon but, there were never any wild SOS battles.

Something about the CotDs (maybe their individuality?) from that preview makes me think that one of them is likely to catch it as opposed to Satoshi or Go.
I have a feeling you may be correct but I can't say why.
Edit:
I sort of wonder if they'll explain why he's skiing with Dragonite instead of just having it fly him.

I'm salty about the Rockets not being here but the Indiana Jones stuff looks cool.

Go will probably catch that Litwick and Sandile, Golurk for one of the new characters, Cofagrigus and Darmanitan maybe attack them because of activated traps? Anyway it looks like a fun episode with that Indiana Jones adventure vibe.

Attachments

• ERNfeeIUUAE--GG.jpeg
    ERNfeeIUUAE--GG.jpeg
    81.9 KB · Views: 71
New summary and images can be found here

New summary and images can be found here

Very Indiana Jones-ish stuff...

07b026f39c711fad69cef39058f9aaec.jpg

I hope Ash will battle and catch a Darmanitan with Zen Mode Ability in this episode (there are about 6 of them in the PV).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom