• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN015: Snow Day, Where is Karakara's Bone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would think that the grandmother would be among those three. The parents come and go as they please, but Gran is always at home to be there for Go.

tomeru translations said:
to stop (something or someone)
to turn off
to concentrate on
to pay attention to
to remember
to bear in mind

to fix into place
to park
to leave somewhere for a time

Last edited:
Go is the long-lost son of Jessie and James, given up to a good family shortly after his birth.

Let me see

Blue eyes like Jessie
Kinda jerky like both
Wants to catch everything
Acts kinda gay like James

OMG Maybe he is

Imagine if Go father and mother are Team Rocket high rank members....

Wow that would be awesome

BTW another week not knowing what has happened to Chewster, Chewster we need you my boy
Now that would be interesting to see, especially if they're more competent then Jessie and James
Go is the long-lost son of Jessie and James, given up to a good family shortly after his birth.
It’s the Iron Masked Marauder all over again... :confused:
Let me see

Blue eyes like Jessie
Kinda jerky like both
Wants to catch everything
Acts kinda gay like James

OMG Maybe he is
Okay, people, I think we're slipping a biiit too much into fanfiction territory over here. Let's tone it down a notch...

Okay, people, I think we're slipping a biiit too much into fanfiction territory over here. Let's tone it down a notch...

All possiblities are open right now, of course not being Jessie and James son , but they can be the villains of the series.

Because puns:
  • Tome: 止める (tomeru, to stop)
  • Kurune: 来る (kuru, to come)
  • Ikuo: 行く (iku, to go)
So I imagine Kurune/Ikuo are Go's parents and Tome is whoever's stopping them.

Tome maybe is the father, to stop.... That sounds bad

Looks like Satoshi is going to Go's home after all...

I saw a YouTube comment speculating that Go's parents are game developers in Celadon.
So it figures that they're the villains here. Their current games aren't even that great.

In all seriousness, I think that someone made that up. I don't hear "Tamamushi" and both the characters and their office look pretty tame.

Last edited:
Ugh I was so hoping that Go would get the episode to himself and that Ash wouldn't appear whatsoever. If he's just going to be the tag along character for the whole episode anyways then he should've stayed out of it completely. At this point his absence every once in a while would make sense given Go's secondary protag status.

At this point his absence every once in a while would make sense given Go's secondary protag status.
We haven't seen an episode without Gou yet, though--he even got plenty of screen time in what was advertised as Pikachu's backstory.
In all likelihood both will be in every episode.

Based off of that preview this looks mind-numbingly boring... Keeping expectations low for this one.

Nah Pokémon 2019 you could have done something cool for once, but not hhis fathers seem idiots like him

I will be waiting for that seriall killer Gengar and for our Chewster to make and appareance

The official twitter has posted a production sketch for this episode.

View: https://twitter.com/anipoke_PR/status/1232183444429402112

ERhqU0yU8AA3iOV

New summary and images can be found here

This episode looks good, looking forward to know about Go's backstory and that Cubone is cute.

It seems he has Scorbunny + Scyther, Beedrill, Butterfree and Taillow, so if he catches Mankey and Cubone, one of the pokeballs will lock up like in BW?

EDIT: according to Bulbapedia, Dewgong is here as well so Go has a full team already. SS015 - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia

Last edited:
This episode looks good, looking forward to know about Go's backstory and that Cubone is cute.

It seems he has Scorbunny + Scyther, Beedrill, Butterfree and Taillow, so if he catches Mankey and Cubone, one of the pokeballs will lock up like in BW?

EDIT: according to Bulbapedia, Dewgong is here as well so Go has a full team already. SS015 - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia
I also think we'll add that Mankey to the different coloured pokémon in the anime. Just looking at it's left eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom