• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN016: Cursed Satoshi...!

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW Looks like the less plot thing someone said in the begining are starting to not be true at all

-We have a Two Parter ending in a cliffhanger (Galar Episodes)
-A recurring Pokémon (Gengar)

Not that im complaining, I kinda like this

What they say is that it will easier to enter in almost any Episode without need to see the previous. This will make most episodes to be self-contained (although they said there would still be two-part episodes).

However, they've never say there wouldn't be a continuity between Episodes.

Gengar appearing again wouldn't be so different from the Pokemon of Go appearing again after they are caught.

Good thing the fandom liked SS011, because we're getting Go's equivalent episode AND its sequel less than 5 episodes later. As someone who doesn't like Kanto a lot nor Ash being the butt of jokes this title doesn't please me much, but I can always have hope for the future.

Last edited:
Most of the Kanto episodes, specifically 1, 2, 10 and 11, have been the highlight of the series so far. I expect 15 to follow suit, but I am not sure about this one. It depends on whether or not they explain what Gengar's deal is, and how involved Koharu is. A Dragonite vs. Gengar battle would be nice, too.

That Gengar is starting to get more merchandises. At least this means it will become a recurring character.

Attachments

• Gengar.jpeg
    Gengar.jpeg
    766.8 KB · Views: 212
With Gengar doing the Itachi pose at the end of episode 11, the pose that happens right before Itachi goes on that huge killing spree, I predicted that Gengar would legit try to murder Ash and friends the next time they met. It’s nice to see that the writers are actually going through with it and not just leaving that plot thread up in the air without a resolution.

Since Ash will be cursed in this episode maybe the Team Rocket trio will finally succeed in stealing his Pikachu victoriously until the end of the episode when the curse will turn against them ...

What I'm wondering is if the curse means Ash is going to be incapacitated this episode and someone else will have to deal with Gengar (Gou, Koharu, maybe his Pokémon will do it themselves) or if it'll be about him overcoming the curse to save the day.

What I'm wondering is if the curse means Ash is going to be incapacitated this episode and someone else will have to deal with Gengar (Gou, Koharu, maybe his Pokémon will do it themselves) or if it'll be about him overcoming the curse to save the day.

Maybe it will be Sakuragi who has to deal with the Gengar. Its his lab, so he has to do something rather than let Gou or anyone else deal with it before he has tried himself.

Sakuragi doesn't seem to have any Pokemon considering that he relied on Koharu the last time Gengar showed up. Yamper wouldn't listen to him.

Or maybe someone has to battle Ash like the previous time he was possessed. I wonder how that'll go down seeing that everyone there would probably lose miserably.

Or maybe someone has to battle Ash like the previous time he was possessed. I wonder how that'll go down seeing that everyone there would probably lose miserably.
Gou's Golurk would be more than enough to handle Ash/Gengar. Gou said it himself; it's basically the guardian of the entire place now, so this is a perfect job for the titan.

It would be interesting if Ash caught Gengar and it was still malevolent towards him. Ash could nickname him Ghostfreak.

Why do people always say that as if it makes any difference to his goal overall? I've seen this same excuse used for Steel types before Ash got Meltan.
It’s just that ash waited a long time to get a steel type. In fact it’s happened for so long that nobody thought he would get a steel, psychic, fairy, or ghost type at all because people thought these types wouldn’t fit him at alll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom