• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • All members are allowed to express their opinions, no matter how unpopular, so long as they respect others and do not claim their opinion is the only valid opinion. While we understand that there is debate regarding Goh, someone posting an opinion you disagree with does not give you the right to attack them or report the content for trolling/baiting. This notice will serve as a 0-point warning and as such, Anime & Manga staff reserve the right to jump immediately to point warnings. For more information regarding our stance on arguments and debates, see this PSA.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Preview JN017: Hibanny, Use Your Flaming Kick! Face Tomorrow!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigDocFan

Super Cute and Powerful
Reaction score
Something happens to Hibanny?!
Hibanny has gained lots of experience alongside Go. And when it discovers a new power, it...?!

Information courtesy of Dephender on Serebii, to air March 15th

BigDocFan

Super Cute and Powerful
Reaction score
Hopefully a Fire type move that will be useful

Cresselia92

Just Your Average Admin
Reaction score
Something happens to Hibanny?!
Hibanny has gained lots of experience alongside Go. And when it discovers a new power, it...?!

Huh… are we watching the same show?

I really hope it’s a new move. Something like Flame Charge would be nice for an inexperienced Pokémon like Scorbunny.

FinnishPokéFan92

Huggable Electric Rodent
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
Wait! I know where the experience is coming from! In the games, you get experience from just catching Pokémon, even if you don't battle them, right? Go has simply been catching so many Pokémon that Scorbunny has gained loads of experience through that.

Daenerys

(◔_◔)
Reaction score
Pronouns
Ze/Zem/Zir
Huh… are we watching the same show?

Is it really difficult to assume that Scorbunny is a tiny bit stronger now than it was in its debut episode? I mean it's battled a couple of times since it was caught, so it has gotten more experience even if it's not out there beating all its opponents.

SammyW27

Reaction score
Just a new move. Eh, not bad.

Is it really difficult to assume that Scorbunny is a tiny bit stronger now than it was in its debut episode? I mean it's battled a couple of times since it was caught, so it has gotten more experience even if it's not out there beating all its opponents.

Ash's Alola team and his Classmates' pokemon say "Alola!"

Last edited:

Rocket Messiah

May his love free him from the path of hate.
Reaction score
Still waiting for my rockets episode

Dude Pokemon anime is really making me to hate some Pokémon, specially Piplup,Axew, Marowak,Togedemaru,Dedenne,Eevee,Lycanroc

And now scorbunny, thank god they will never ruin Raboot for me, to edgy for Go

Emmy

Cam Girl~
Reaction score
If it's (presumably) not Evolution then I don't really see how this episode will be that interesting. Aside from the writers pulling something crazy outta their butts like Scorbunny getting a temporary powerboost from coming into contact with Eternatus anyways. :LOL:

DynamicFusion

based.
Reaction score
Honestly, am I the only one who is already bored of two companions and Ash and Go shuffling episodes around? It's like watching two kids play catch with each other :cautious: And after 14 Episodes, I can confidently say, Gou has nothing unique to his personality to make his episodes interesting. Ash has been the same Ash for 23 Years now just even more plain and emotionless, it's just boring at this point. I really hope this episode does not take place in Kanto and in that god-awful unbearable, uninteresting Institute. You could draw comparisons with Melemele and that Pokemon School but they weren't in the School 24/7 and Melemele and Alola itself had great scenery, backgrounds, world-building whatever you'd like to call it. Meanwhile this is freaking Kanto. I have realized after so much episodes that while DP, XY and SM had individual things that made them stand out in genres, like Drama, Serious and Comedy. This anime at this point is just going to stand out for being boring and nothing else.

Status
Not open for further replies.