• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review JN017: Hibanny, Use Your Flaming Kick! Face Tomorrow!!

It's already caught.
So true
I think it belongs to Jessie since in the ending Jessie did help it up when it was on the back and she the one who chose that pokeball and that Pokémon like Jessie hair

Hopefully we will know true to find out
If Jessie reused it though I’m curious did they train that Chewtel because didn’t anyone noticed it grown larger and seems munch stronger

Watching the subs, the whole scene with Team Rocket doing this nasty plot shiritori thing is even more boring and time wasting.

Team Rocket fans certainly got their wish of the trio getting more screen time

I'm loving Darmanitan's personality this episode, certainly shows more personality then most of Go's other Pokemon
I’m said that too but everyone ignored me purposely I’m trying to show respect but how can I if others treat me bad like how I was treated in school

Can't say I liked Go in this episode, the episode overall wasn't great with the only good bits being Chewtle, Darmanitan's personality and Scorbunny/Raboot sharing my feelings
I know that’s what I said earlier. It’s like we all agreed on the personality but we can’t agree with each other seems strange that people hear don’t like chat with others I understand you all mad at me some reason but if we all agreeing why we upset with each other

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom