• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN022: Goodbye, Rabbifoot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Information courtesy of Dephender on Serebii.

Summary: "Satoshi and Go have gone to the Houen region to investigate a phenomenon known as "Agehunt Migration". Go wants to get a Kemusso there and calls out to Rabbifoot, but it disregards him completely. Go is shocked!"

This episode is set to air on April 19th.

If Raboot does leave, I doubt it will be permanent. Maybe it's a brief departure. I just don't see any way the writers would ditch Go's main Pokemon this soon.

Theory: maybe in the episode after this one, we'll find out that Raboot's the one eating all the food in the lab. If that's the case, maybe it invited those Nickits from episode 4 to eat the food as well. It's a theory, so it could easily be wrong.

Maybe Raboot will join Ash since in the episode where Ash is battling at the Vermillion Gym, Raboot watches Ash and starts to like battles.

Going into a topic other than Raboot's release (which is very unlikely happen because of this anime's strong status quo), but it looks like Gou's three Cascoon/Dustox would be more than just a gag if we're getting an episode where he returns to Hoenn because of his unluckiness. But would he finally get that Silcoon/Beautifly in the end? Or return to Kanto with more Dustox to add to the collection?

Judging from the name Raboot will probably evolve in Cinderace? There's absolutely no chance that Raboot will leave Gou's team permanently, but this just feels way too early for a main character's Pokémon to fully evolve, especially a starter.

I'm glad that we're getting another episode in Hoenn, after so many episodes in Kanto

Judging from the name Raboot will probably evolve in Cinderace? There's absolutely no chance that Raboot will leave Gou's team permanently, but this just feels way too early for a main character's Pokémon to fully evolve, especially a starter.

I'm thinking it will probably leave Go's team, fed up with his attitude of late

Probably follow at a distance and come back later

Right...

Remember how in Pikachu goodbye Pikachu was gone for good....

Well I like that he is not listening it gives some personality to him cause let's be real he is the only Pokemon of Go that is going to have any development.

Last edited:
Another thing that appeals to me about this episode is Beautifly getting some focus after years

Pity though the Go/Raboot storyline seems to take priority

Ideal Scenario: Ash would see the Beautifly Migration and recall how he saw a similar event known as Dustox Crossing in Sinnoh (Or even better, Jessie could reminisce about her Dustox here)

More Likely Scenario: Ash would recall his Butterfree for the nth time, because the anime loves to beat us over the head about that event

Realistic Scenario: Seeing that Go is worried about Raboot, Ash assures him that everything will be fine and they should just go eat lunch

That'll depend who writes this episode, I think. I have trouble imaging one of the veteran writers having Ash that out of character.
This literally happened in the Scorbunny evolving episode I think... (maybe some milder form, I’m not sure right now)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom