• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN022: Goodbye, Rabbifoot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only important thing this pictures even showed was in episode 3 when it was revealed that Team Rocket had a Gyarados and a Tyranitar and everybody was flipping out.
I think they avoid spoiling on that website after episode 7. Before that, the website often spoil some scenes in the following episode.

I think they avoid spoiling on that website after episode 7. Before that, the website often spoil some scenes in the following episode.

I don't really see the problem with Animedia when the biggest offender is Oha Suta...

...I mean, remember when Oha Suta basically gave away that Ash would win against Gladion in the Alolan League Finals?

We waited two decades for Ash to win a league conference, and they decided to leak it through a silly voiceover skit that wasn't even funny. Those were some fun times...

I don't really see the problem with Animedia when the biggest offender is Oha Suta...

...I mean, remember when Oha Suta basically gave away that Ash would win against Gladion in the Alolan League Finals?

We waited two decades for Ash to win a league conference, and they decided to leak it through a silly voiceover skit that wasn't even funny. Those were some fun times...
Maybe they decided to tone down with the major spoilers after that.

9 seconds of already revealed footage followed by 20 of that cringy comedian.

Why do they bother?
I mean, the comedian is for japanese kids and not for you. You should respect the craft and not call cringy right away.
This is a show for kids. Kids love movement and silly faces. Can't see how bad that is...

I mean, the comedian is for japanese kids and not for you. You should respect the craft and not call cringy right away.
This is a show for kids. Kids love movement and silly faces. Can't see how bad that is...
Once can respect it, but it gets annoying when the segments are meant for actual previews and less than a third of the segment is given to the actual preview of the episode.
And, people on here like to believe children are a hivemind, but again, not all children are fans of this. I never liked that a few years back when I was pretty much in the target audience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom