• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN022: Goodbye, Rabbifoot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given how this series has been going, all realities are possible. I wouldn't be surprised either way if Raboot does actually leave or this episode ends up being one of the past psych-outs's we've had regarding "Goodbye(!)(?)" something.

Also, have to give the writers credit. They easily could have had this be a Butterfree migration instead, but they remembered this saga is the supposed to be a world tour.

I don’t think Raboot will leave Go I think Raboot just having a moment.
It will still have issues with Go but eventually will come round and the two will be best friends again
That’s what I hope anyway

And that glow we see very briefly could also be a sign of evolution.
Are you serious? It hasn’t even been 5 episodes since it evolved.
——-

I’m pretty sure the conflict will be (unfortunately) resolved here, I think I saw it using a move with Go, with him in command, probably the last moments of the episode.

Are you serious? It hasn’t even been 5 episodes since it evolved.
Just a guess. And it's not my choice if it indeed evolves so soon.
I’m pretty sure the conflict will be (unfortunately) resolved here, I think I saw it using a move with Go, with him in command, probably the last moments of the episode.
I'm going to wait for further evidence to see whether or not this will be the end of the conflict, although I'd personally like to say it isn't.

Just a guess. And it's not my choice if it indeed evolves so soon.

I'm going to wait for further evidence to see whether or not this will be the end of the conflict, although I'd personally like to say it isn't.
I don’t think Raboot will evolve

I feel like its going to be like a Ash - Greninja learn to trust eachother again type of episode with Beautifly instead of vivillion

Information courtesy of Dephender on Serebii.

Summary: "Satoshi and Go have gone to the Houen region to investigate a phenomenon known as "Agehunt Migration". Go wants to get a Kemusso there and calls out to Rabbifoot, but it disregards him completely. Go is shocked!"

This episode is set to air on April 19th.
You mean Hoenn region?

I suspect this episode will focus partly on Raboot's frustration toward Go's lack of desire to battle non-wild Pokemon, not just their argument from Episode 17. I say this because, in the most recent episode, Go said, "It's just that I don't fight pointless battles. I'll battle if I have to in order to catch Pokemon." I think this is part of the reason Raboot is distancing itself from Go, because it wants to battle despite Go not being interested. I know a lot of people are saying that Raboot would be better off with Ash for this reason, but what I think is going to happen is that in this episode (or maybe later on), Go will begin to realize that in order to catch Mew, he will need to be an experienced trainer. And to become an experienced trainer, he will need to battle lots. I suspect that he will become more open to battling once he starts seeing it as practice for battling Mew, rather than just a waste of time, which will be a big part of what leads to him and Raboot becoming friends again.

Gou honestly deserves this to be abandoned by Raboot, though I hope this gets him some real development and make him realize that some of his Pokemon want to train and battle with him rather than stay at the lab all the time.

That seems like an excessive punishment when all he did was not care about Scorbunny's training. Some of you guys make it sound like he was as bad as Shamus from BW.

That seems like an excessive punishment when all he did was not care about Scorbunny's training. Some of you guys make it sound like he was as bad as Shamus from BW.
You don't understand. Gou's a psychopath. Some guy on the internet said so, so it must be true!

(this post isn't meant to be taken seriously; it's just a joke, so please don't mark this post for moderation)

You don't understand. Gou's a psychopath. Some guy on the internet said so, so it must be true!

(this post isn't meant to be taken seriously; it's just a joke, so please don't mark this post for moderation)
He's a sociopath, actually

At least they're resolving this issue instead of dragging it out for drama's sake
Even though all Raboot's done since it evolved is mope in the background rather than actually disobey Go in any meaningful way

At least they're resolving this issue instead of dragging it out for drama's sake
Even though all Raboot's done since it evolved is mope in the background rather than actually disobey Go in any meaningful way
There's no solid evidence it'll be resolved here. This could just be where things turn from bad to worse.

There's no solid evidence it'll be resolved here. This could just be where things turn from bad to worse.
I agree I don’t think it will be resolved here it will be to soon
The episode that it evolved in was 3 episodes ago (episode 17) and when the episode will air it will 5 episodes since it evolved

The disagreement between Ash and Charizard took ages to resolve, I don’t think it will take that long for Go and Raboot to become friends again but I don’t think it will be in this episode

Gonna throw out a wild theory and say Go trades his Raboot for Ash's Gengar.

In the first episode of the series, Go is wearing a shirt with a Gengar in it and that immediately came to mind when thinking of possible Pokémon Go would trade Raboot for. May not happen, but it would be cool if it did.

MTtz_J4HBZjtYu7.PMKNDioxHqxJcQ--

Last edited:

In the first episode of the series, Go is wearing a shirt with a Gengar in it and that immediately Cameron mind when thinking of possible Pokémon Go would trade Raboot for. May not happen, but it would be cool if it did.
I doubt it, ash won’t trade Gengar for Raboot

I suspect this episode will focus partly on Raboot's frustration toward Go's lack of desire to battle non-wild Pokemon, not just their argument from Episode 17. I say this because, in the most recent episode, Go said, "It's just that I don't fight pointless battles. I'll battle if I have to in order to catch Pokemon."

And then mindlessly throws a Pokeball at the Farfetch'd, completely destroying his own argument.

It’s using a move along with Go, so we can rule out a lengthed out arc.

In the first episode of the series, Go is wearing a shirt with a Gengar in it and that immediately Cameron mind when thinking of possible Pokémon Go would trade Raboot for. May not happen, but it would be cool if it did.

They won’t trade away Go’s starter and the Pokemon he’s marketed with. And even if it were happening somehow, Gengar has shown no desire to leave Ash. It needs a trainer which provides it a lot of attention, which Go usually doesn’t do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom