• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN023: A Massive Panic! Sakuragi Park!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
162B03F9-E5D8-4E4C-8083-50EF7FB9AB01.jpeg

Here's our culprit.

Galar mon in Kanto ???
We already have Yamper, who's origins haven't been clearly explained yet. Considering that Ash and Gou are unfamiliar with Galar Pokemon, I'm sure they'll at least question why a Pokemon they've never seen before is in Kanto.

We already have Yamper, who's origins haven't been clearly explained yet. Considering that Ash and Gou are unfamiliar with Galar Pokemon, I'm sure they'll at least question why a Pokemon they've never seen before is in Kanto.
Speaking of Yamper I hope it’s used again in a battles soon, I do agree they should explain its origins

Oh so it probably is Morpeko who's stealing the food. Well okay it's still better than it being some typical hungry Pokemon from Kanto like Snorlax.
We've had so many Snorlax episodes, and it likes to show up for quick gags in the shorts and other random episodes.

I like Snorlax but there is a limit.

Another Kanto episode? Call me a conspiracist but I'm starting to feel like the whole region travelling thing was just a way to get more people to watch this series for nostalgia. Either that, or they're Battle Frontier-ing the heck out of this series by frontloading it with filler and keeping the interesting episodes for the end.

Summary and staff list courtesy of Dephender on Serebii

Sakuragi Park is in an uproar of some sort. It appears the reason is that the food the humans were supposed to give the Pokémon has suddenly disappeared and the hungry Pokémon have started to fight. Satoshi and Go decide to stay in Sakuragi Park overnight to find out who the culprit is. As time passes, the fighing grows more and more fierce... and in the middle of the fight, the light of evolution appears among the Mayuld. And as Goloog tries to protect the Mayuld from the fight, the seal on its chest comes loose and Goloog goes out of control. The park goes into a state of panic.

Screenplay 土屋理敬 (Michihiro Tsuchiya)
Storyboard 齋藤徳明 (Noriaki Saito)
Episode Director 中田誠 (Makoto Nakata)
Animation Director 大西雅也 (Masaya Onishi)

Summary and staff list courtesy of Dephender on Serebii

Sakuragi Park is in an uproar of some sort. It appears the reason is that the food the humans were supposed to give the Pokémon has suddenly disappeared and the hungry Pokémon have started to fight. Satoshi and Go decide to stay in Sakuragi Park overnight to find out who the culprit is. As time passes, the fighing grows more and more fierce... and in the middle of the fight, the light of evolution appears among the Mayuld. And as Goloog tries to protect the Mayuld from the fight, the seal on its chest comes loose and Goloog goes out of control. The park goes into a state of panic.

Screenplay 土屋理敬 (Michihiro Tsuchiya)
Storyboard 齋藤徳明 (Noriaki Saito)
Episode Director 中田誠 (Makoto Nakata)
Animation Director 大西雅也 (Masaya Onishi)

Oh look, this turns out not to be some "extremely generic conflict that will probably resolve itself"

Ash? This would be a really good time to mention your Bulbasaur... Please, he hasn't been outside of Professor Oak's lab since the end of DP...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom