• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN023: A Massive Panic! Sakuragi Park!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cast list from TV Tokyo:
  • Satoshi: Rica Matsumoto
  • Go: Daiki Yamashita
  • Pikachu: Ikue Ohtani
  • Sakuragi: Yūichi Nakamura
  • Rabbifoot: Megumi Hayashibara
  • Strike: Shin'ichirō Miki
  • Karakara: Rikako Aikawa
  • Barrierd: Yūji Ueda
  • Kairyu: Kenta Miyake
  • Sandile: Kiyotaka Furushima
  • Mayuld B: Kana Hanazawa
  • Spear: Risa Shimizu
  • Riolu: Kei Shindō
  • Gangar: Yasuhiro Mamiya
  • Hoshigarisu: Noriaki Kanze
  • Subame: Rika Adachi
  • Go's Smartphone Rotom: Marina Aicholtz
  • Narration: Kenyu Horiuchi

Cast list from TV Tokyo:

I'm always confused about these things, where do people find the cast list for the episodes, like where am I not looking to find that information.

I'm always confused about these things, where do people find the cast list for the episodes, like where am I not looking to find that information.

Cast list is 4th entry

Well the plot where Team Rocket were the primary suspects of stealinfg food goes down the drain.

Also 9 out of 23 episodes with Rockets...

Also it is me or I think that Morpeko will not apear here? For example, the preview were we see him and Sobble and Farfetch is from the Galar and Slowpoke episodes right? But I dont see any frame of that preview that can pertain to this episode. Also what the hell is a Morpeko doing in Kanto? I think that the culprits are the Cascoon due to them evolving soon so they need to eat a lot.

I have another theory revolving Riolu and is that someone put Riolu in Kanto region like a trial for the one who hatches it in order find someone with aura powers. Pretty much like the Togepi egg in HG/SS.

I have to say that the series is getting really interesting. The only thing I need is the Gatcha machine gone and the catching sprees to stop and I will enjoy it 100%.

Cast list from TV Tokyo:

What magic is this? Cubone came back from the grave. I wonder if its a Ghost type now.

Well the plot where Team Rocket were the primary suspects of stealinfg food goes down the drain.

Also 9 out of 23 episodes with Rockets...

Also it is me or I think that Morpeko will not apear here? For example, the preview were we see him and Sobble and Farfetch is from the Galar and Slowpoke episodes right? But I dont see any frame of that preview that can pertain to this episode. Also what the hell is a Morpeko doing in Kanto? I think that the culprits are the Cascoon due to them evolving soon so they need to eat a lot.

I have another theory revolving Riolu and is that someone put Riolu in Kanto region like a trial for the one who hatches it in order find someone with aura powers. Pretty much like the Togepi egg in HG/SS.

I have to say that the series is getting really interesting. The only thing I need is the Gatcha machine gone and the catching sprees to stop and I will enjoy it 100%.
Some of the food could have been shipped from Galar. Morpeko could have snuck inside the crate

Some of the food could have been shipped from Galar. Morpeko could have snuck inside the crate

I still say it in snuck into Ash or Go's bag when they were in the Galar region, and has been there the whole time. I just think it would be hilarious though if this was super planned from the beginning, and every once in awhile we'd get this random unclear shot of what appears to be Morepeko in the background but when the scene shifts and goes back, the Morepeko just disappears, and most people just haven't been paying much attention to see Morepeko and it just went over our heads.

Too bad they didn't opt for that, would be hilarious. Especially preceding episodes that made this more obvious towards the audience. Like a clear cut image of a Morepeko next to Pikachu and the others, only for the "cameraman" to be taken aback only to go back to Morepeko only for it to actually not be there when it goes back to that spot, causing the "cameraman" to shake its "head" and move on or something hilarious.

Or yeah, I guess they'll go with food being shipped in and one of them had a Morepeko like the probably obvious but boring option, only boring because I feel like a more hilarious situation should've taken place, but oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom