• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN025: A Battle Festival Exploding With Life! VS Mega Lucario!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given how exciting this episode promises to be, part of me wishes they'd help of the hiatus until the last episode as this would be a more enjoyable episode to come back to then SS023
I think SS023 looks pretty exciting too. I also wish we'd get some footage of SS024.

That was just a regular Raid Battle, though. You know, like the ones from Pokémon GO that don't involve any kind of Dynamaxing whatsoever. So how does that prove that Dynamaxing and Max Raid Battles can happen outside of Galar?

I dynamax and participate in max raids just fine from my living room couch, thanks for asking.

Looking forward to that match-up.

Its also good to know the battle isn't 1v1 as we saw during the preview.
So that means Machoke/Machamp or Mienfoo/Mienshao vs Gengar - Gengar wins
Mega Lucario vs Gengar - Mega Lucario wins
Mega Lucario vs Dragonite - Can go both ways, but i hope Ash loses here, since he still needs to lose in the PWC and Korrina will provide him his first challenge in order to rank up.

Last edited:
Glad we're seeing Dragonite's first trainer battle, and it's the match with Korrina. I have a very good feeling about this one.

Pretty happy for this. I loved the Pikachu battle in Kalos but having it fight again would have felt a little too samey so glad to see Dragonite getting a chance.
Yeah, I do like Pikachu but he's been starring in every PWC match so far; he can afford to sit this one out.

This will be a great episode. I am curious how Ash will counter Mega Lucario. I think he will use Dragon Dance to make his Dragonite equally powerful as Mega Lucario. Increasing Dragonite's power step by step to compensate for Lucario's huge power boost is a logical way of winning this battle.
My prediction is that Ash will win this battle, I don't see Dragonite losing in it's first proper fight.

My prediction is that Ash will win this battle, I don't see Dragonite losing in it's first proper fight.
Right, I also sort of doubt Ash's first PWC loss would be a Gym leader he already defeated and probably won't see again since this is a festival and not something where he can re-challenge her.

My gut is still saying he loses to Raihan before the Raihan VS Leon we saw.

:confused:
What does your living room have to do with anything and how does it prove that D/G-Max is usable outside Galar in the Pokeverse/Animeverse?
Unless you're living in the anime in a region outside of Galar, I don't see how that proves or disproves my post (or how it affects it in any other way).

It was a joke, meant for a laugh. This is why I don’t like this community as much as I once did. Everyone here is too high strung and wound up, it’s incredibly toxic actually. I don’t care if I get warned for this post. There is too much going on in the world to get wound up over what will or will not happen in an anime. Let yourself laugh once in a while.

Also, the anime has demonstrated that it’s willing to shake up the status quo. Don’t jump on me and hound me because I got a fact wrong.

An automatic entry into the Super Class? Ick. Don't love that. I sincerely hope this isn't a sign they're going to start rushing through the entire PWC with battles like this...
To be fair, Ash's last known ranking was 1512 (jumped from 10000+ to ~3700 to current) and we can guarantee that his win against the Tauros trainer got him further up. It's safe to assume that he's close to 1000 now and teetering on the edge to move into the Super Class.

What I hope is that he doesn't go above 900 (or below, if you want a numerical value) with this episode.

Hopefully they'll show off Dragonite's fourth move here!

Since it likes using its hands so much, maybe it'll have one of the elemental punches (Fire/Thunder/Ice Punch)

It was a joke, meant for a laugh. This is why I don’t like this community as much as I once did. Everyone here is too high strung and wound up, it’s incredibly toxic actually. I don’t care if I get warned for this post. There is too much going on in the world to get wound up over what will or will not happen in an anime. Let yourself laugh once in a while.

Also, the anime has demonstrated that it’s willing to shake up the status quo. Don’t jump on me and hound me because I got a fact wrong.
Why blame the community for not laughing at an unfunny joke?

I guess it may have to do with the fact that some people didn’t get the joke... I was like ..what? When I saw the post but didn’t comment on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom