• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN026: Jump! Koiking / Put it On! Yadoking

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to guess that Team Rocket are going to enter the Magikarp Jump with an obviously fake Magikarp or steal the Magikarp for Giovanni

Or maybe they are in the Slowpoke episode or in both.

TBF I did not expect them untill the Sobble episode and I was fine with that.

I dont know.. these two episodes in one are new in Pokemon so I have no idea how this will turn up in the end.

I had legitimately forgotten that this episode was coming up so soon. It just feels kinda like the proverbial bandage that has to be ripped off to get to the main events of Leon vs Raihan and Sobble.

Oh dear, I feel like my eyes will need serious cleaning with bleach if I try to watch this episode, not to mention the nightmares I'll have later.

They could have had today's episode as a two-parter instead of having this shitty meme filler next weekend while rushing today's one to oblivion. Who even came up with such decisions? Nvm, don't answer that, it's a Fujisaku episode.

Last edited:
I remember how in my silly days, 14 years ago I made that fanfic where Ash was the guardian of Aura and he also had blood of Pokemon in his veins meaning that he could learn almost any Pokemon moves. I remember how the move that he used more was Bulk up (It was because I love Dragon Ball).

This preview made me realize my mistake...

0C9D174B-B077-43F9-8322-FE3A4433B752.png
I see they took a page from someone else. :confused:

I think I'll like the first half of the episode. The second half looks eh to me.

The Magikarp could jump perfectly last week, what the hell happened?

No not even Team Rocket can save this... Get away from these episodes Jessie James and Meowth they are not worth of you.

I really hate the Yokai Watch vibes this episode is sending me. Next time we will have someone exposing in public like it happens in every episode of Yokai Watch. I hate that series I'm more of an Inazuma guy (Which in my country was an amazing success) .

I guess that next week I will rewatch Bobobo episodes instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom