• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN027: Legends of Heroes! Dande's Greatest Battle!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Sobble? I guess it's either to keep it's debut as a surprise or maybe it's voice was listed because it'll only appear in the episode 28 preview and we'll hear it's voice there?

Maybe like Team Rocket in today episode (Grrrrr...) It's a cameo as an introduction to next episode.

Compared to the greatness of the previous one, I'm way less thrilled about this one.

Sword/Shield plot incoming.
So is Ash going to be connected with Zacian and Gou with Zamazenta?

Let's not forget that Eternatus foreshadowing from PM05 either.

I think they have a long term story plan. They usually do. The question is if they can pull it off without something messing them up again. :unsure:

The King should also be safe from wackiness. He has only his bad sense of direction. Will the anime have that?
I’m pretty sure Sonia would rip on Leon about despite him being a champion he’s still an idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom