• Do you use Discord? Do you like catching Pokémon? Have you heard of Elaria? If you answered yes to the first two, you should give it a go! Professor Tilia is always looking for new people to help fill her Living Dex!

It just so happens she is hosting an event right now, where you could even get your own Pokémon form added into the game! Details can be found over in the Elaria discord server, right here
  • The Anime and Manga staff has posted a PSA regarding Go and how we'll handle future cases involving him from now onwards.

We strongly recommend checking out this thread.

Thank you in advance.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • What happened to the Pokemon GO section?

Hey all! We wanted to let everyone know that the Pokemon GO section has officially been merged into the Pokemon Video Games section. You can find more information in this thread.

• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Preview JN027: Legends of Heroes! Dande's Strongest Battle!!

Watching over Ori and Ku
Reaction score
Main thing I'm seeing is that Raihan is ranked 7th.
The real main thing to see is that Raihan's 6' 8" height is being depicted properly.
Given Alola doesn’t have a stationary champion and Lance covers both Kanto and Johto, the top 6 might be all the champions. The numbers match.
Gotta wonder who the current #8 is. Personal hope, it's Brandon since the guy was definitely Champion level, though I doubt he'll have enough time given how much he travels and is into his archaeology.
That would make sense.

Poor Alder, you know he is going to be the first one to job.
Well, he was always portrayed as a slightly weaker Champion (not just in strength but other aspects as well).

Reaction score
I can't even see the silhouettes of the top trainers of the tournament. Is there a bigger and cleaner version of it?

Finally with a Pokémon avatar
Reaction score
I'm glad that Raihan's Social Media aspect was kept.
Plot twist: he follows Meowth's twitter feed, as part of a headcanon I once saw on tumblr that a bunch of people think Meowth is running a "roleplaying" account and he can't convince people he is actually a talking Meowth.

So if Raihan is number 7 I guess the theory Ash will take his place is less likely since Ash is probably entering the tournament at the lowest Master rank so I'm expecting him to replace number 8.

Young Battle Trainer
Reaction score
I'm glad that Raihan's Social Media aspect was kept.
Plot twist: he follows Meowth's twitter feed, as part of a headcanon I once saw on tumblr that a bunch of people think Meowth is running a "roleplaying" account and he can't convince people he is actually a talking Meowth.

So if Raihan is number 7 I guess the theory Ash will take his place is less likely since Ash is probably entering the tournament at the lowest Master rank so I'm expecting him to replace number 8.
Who do you think it will be?

Finally with a Pokémon avatar
Reaction score
Who do you think it will be?
I like the idea Panky has mentioned of it being Brandon (Ash could finally have a proper battle where Brandon uses all his Regis instead of holding back) but I expect it will be someone we haven't seen in the show yet. I actually wonder if they might use Hop to match part of his role from the game where he wants to defeat his brother but is prevented from facing him due to the player knocking him out of the tournament.

Angelic Champion
Reaction score
Still wondering what that red-orange like thing on Raihan's head is, a cap/hat or his hair? If the latter then it would look a bit, well..., strange. More like a plastic hat if you ask me.
But I think the producers have recently become sloppy when it comes to character design, so I shouldn't be surprised actually.

Just hope they'll air that episode soon and we'll hopefully get some compensation for Lance..

Last edited:
Reaction score
Still wondering what that red-orange like thing on Raihan's head is, a cap/hat or his hair? If the latter then it would look a bit, well..., strange. More like a plastic hat if you ask me.
But I think the producers have recently become sloppy when it comes to character design, so I shouldn't be surprised actually.
It's a bandana, you can see his hair sticking out of the top and the concept art even shows what he looks like without it on.

Angelic Champion
Reaction score
Which concept art do you mean?
I always thought he was wearing some kind of helmet because the bandanas I know look more like a piece of cloth (Admittedly, I don't know much about it though :ROFLMAO:)

Reaction score
Which concept art do you mean?
I always thought he was wearing some kind of helmet because the bandanas I know look more like a piece of cloth (Admittedly, I don't know much about it though :ROFLMAO:)
This concept art.

Granted "bandana" might not have been the right word now that I think about it, I'm not exactly sure what the right word for it in English would be. :unsure: