• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN028: Sobbing Messon

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s most likely just gonna get put in the Gacha Machine like they did with Chewtle.
Really love to know what's with these writers and outright wasting Pokemon potential. first with Go basically just storing every Pokemon he catches and then there's TRio with that stupid gacha machine that ensures that they won't get Pokemon who receive any development. For the life of me, I can't wrap my mind around what the writers were thinking.

Even though I don’t think he will, If Go ends up getting all of the Galar starters:

139A4B2D-376B-49AD-9483-6091FAA94974.jpeg

if ash subbenly gets sobble I'll be surprised and I know this might not matter but in charmander the stray Pokemon Brock stood up for charmander but allowed ash to catch it so it can be a great Pokemon. Look at it know it became a strong charizard sure it had some obedient problems but ash worked them saving it from being frozen with a fire and rubbing

Have you seen episode 26. Ash is buff as heck.

I'm assuming you're referring to SM026, where he was single-handedly carrying a cage with a Charjabug (10.5kg) inside.

That's alright, but still pretty tame when compared to Ash's past displays of strength.

Have you seen SM009? Ash couldn't even pick up a log! Looking back to AG188, Ash was able to hurl a log of roughly the same size like a freaking javelin! Ash had definitely regressed in terms of strength during the SM saga.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom