• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN028: Sobbing Messon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or the TRio become Messon's cheerleaders, like with Hikozaru or Nyasu with Nyabby?
It would be great , I hope , but because it’s the « newbie » writer of the episode 8 Michihiro Tsuchiya my expectations for the Team Rocket trio are very low for this episode ... Their role in episode 8 was really bad - a poor version of fillers BW-XY Rocket’s , nothing more .. I hope that in the meantime he got to know these characters better... *sigh* (I feared seeing the Team Rocket trio appear in another episode written by him, the episode 8 really got stuck in my throat ... it will be an opportunity for me to see if I can forgive this writer)
>=<

Last edited:
So is TR going to get their own Dynamax band here? Cause I doubt they would want Sobble when they have Chewtle

What if Sobble goes to Team Rocket?

...Intelion might just work considering how often TR are in incognito. Considering its spy theme, I can imagine it being pretty use in collecting intelligence or things like that. Better them than Gou, I suppose.

Thinking about it, it'd actually be really cool is TR got a starter for once!

I’ve always been of the opinion that the starters are better off evolving, but for the first time I pray that the writers at least let Sobble remain nice and cute for a time before turning into those hideous geckos. Sadly, this is the series where it’s most likely to.
But the battle techniques of Inteleon suits comfortably with Ash.
So it should evolve.

Possibly a little off topic, but I think it would be funny if any robots Team Rocket uses to go after the boys explodes and sends TR blasting off because of Sobble's crying. Sobble's tears would be so potent they cause their machines to blow up.

Possibly a little off topic, but I think it would be funny if any robots Team Rocket uses to go after the boys explodes and sends TR blasting off because of Sobble's crying. Sobble's tears would be so potent they cause their machines to blow up.
Nebby’s crying was enough to physically push mud away, so why not

He probably will considering he was asking it to join his team in the preview. Plus I believe Sobble is the most popular Galarian starter
Not exactly true. Scorbunny beat Sobble in the "Pokemon of the Year" poll and I also think Cinderace beat Inteleon in it as well. Plus (and as much as it pains me to say it considering how much I love Sobble; nothing against Scorbunny, I love the little guy), Scorbunny is more marketable because it has the cool factor on top of already being cute. It has more of a cool factor than Sobble and Grookey because it's a cute and cool looking fire rabbit.

But yeah, signs do point to Ash getting Sobble because of the preview. I think some merch has hinted at this as well.

Not exactly true. Scorbunny beat Sobble in the "Pokemon of the Year" poll and I also think Cinderace beat Inteleon in it as well. Plus (and as much as it pains me to say it considering how much I love Sobble; nothing against Scorbunny, I love the little guy), Scorbunny is more marketable because it has the cool factor on top of already being cute. It has more of a cool factor than Sobble and Grookey because it's a cute and cool looking fire rabbit.

But yeah, signs do point to Ash getting Sobble because of the preview. I think some merch has hinted at this as well.

That are Western and Japanese votes combined. Famitse did a Japanese only poll. Inteleon was in top 5, while Cinderace wasn't, so that shows that Inteleon is the most popular Galar starter in Japan (And those are the only votes that count) and it also shows that the Western votes impacted the WW poll more than the Japanese votes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom