• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN028: Sobbing Messon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ash was talking when sobble appeared in the special preview, and sobble actually has a reason to exist and a personality, so it's safe fo assume it goes to Ash.

Exactly. And not to forget. By the time that episode airs, Go might have 4 Galar Pokemon if Morpeko and Farfetch'd get added, since he already owns Raboot and Skwovet. So i doubt they don't give Ash any Galar Pokemon and the best way to start giving him one is a starter (I am 100% certain he gets both though).

RIP My expectations of this Galar visit lasting at least 3 episodes and Ash vs Raihan battling (could happen later but still).

I really hope Sonia also appears here and that her research helps Ash and Go get to Sobble, and that preferably Ash doesn't do clown stuff.

So they cant stop crying? Seems odd
Not too odd when it's got the magic power of trying to peel 100 onions.
If Gou catches Sobble this place will be terrifying..
Makes for a perfect "What If?" episode. "What if Go caught Sobble thus sending everyone and their grandfathers into a terrible rage?"
I wonder if the dub title will be "Sobbing Sobble?"
Sounds more like a title for a talking plush toy. "Sobbin Sobble, make him your friend too, in stores now!"

I think that preview we got a while back pretty much confirms Ash will catch Sobble. If it ends up being a bait and switch and Gou gets it instead, I'll be pretty upset. Ash can help this Sobble out. With Gou, it would probably just rot in the lab.

I'm all for the title "A Sobble Story".
I know right that’s exactly why I think it be better if ash caught. Heck, it would better if Koharu had it since it fits her perfectly.

I wonder if Team Rocket will play a role in one of the boys (preferably Ash) getting Sobble. Maybe Sobble sees TR giving Ash and Gou trouble and steps in to help in some way, thus giving it some courage? If I'm not mistaken, Team Rocket always plays a role in Ash capturing a new region starter and he doesn't have a Galar starter (yet). Obviously Grookey's still on the table for this to happen, but I can certainly see TR playing a role in Ash getting Sobble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom