• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN028: Sobbing Messon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Galar don't dissapoint me.., Also Team Rocket is here for some reason.

Can I hope they break the machine?

Don't the series abbreviations we use come from the Japanese series', not the dub? For instance, we use AG (Advanced Generation) which is the Japanese title, as opposed to PA (Pokemon Advanced). In any case, I think I'll continue to use PM as I'm used to it and I prefer it.

No offense to anyone, but I personally prefer the vending machine to Bewear.

I respect your opinion, but Bewear was a method for Team Rocket to escape which at the same time make Team Rocket look strong and dangerous. The gatcha Pokemon with the exception of Tyranitar and Gyarados are really weak Pokemon and make not only the trio but also the whole organization look like weaklings. Also they have no Pokemon of there own and that is sad specially after having Mimikyu and Marearnie.

No. It made Bewear look strong and dangerous. Not the trio.

No. Cause situations like SM012 would never be happening if Bewear was not arround or the Pheromosa situation. Team Rocket had extra protection.Also Team Rocket when Bewear appeared where with his backs againsts the corner but not defeated.

No. Cause situations like SM012 would never be happening if Bewear was not arround or the Pheromosa situation. Team Rocket had extra protection.Also Team Rocket when Bewear appeared where with his backs againsts the corner but not defeated.
In SM012, the trio was about to win without Bewear, and it was the bear who took them away from the brink of success. And with Pheromosa, everyone was hopelessly outmatched against the UB, until Bewear showed up without being called, and it was her who defeated the UB, not the trio.

So, in the first example, Bewear wasn't needed to make the trio look competent, and in the second one, Bewear didn't make the trio seem strong. She just showed up to defeat the thing that was kicking their behinds, and did so without their help. They were protected. Not made stronger.

There is a huge difference on Rescued via Bewear and blasting off. Blasting off is the ultimate humiliaton escaping via Bewear means a way of getting out of a battle unharmed.

The main point was that Bewear prevented blasts off that are Team Rocket definitive defeat. The Gatcha does not do that.

There is a huge difference on Rescued via Bewear and blasting off. Blasting off is the ultimate humiliaton escaping via Bewear means a way of getting out of a battle unharmed.

The main point was that Bewear prevented blasts off that are Team Rocket definitive defeat. The Gatcha does not do that.
I personally don't see it being overly different. It was still a running gag about humiliating them, especially during the few times when they were taken away without them being about to be blasted off.

EbClcDzUwAAx3F3

Could someone translate this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom