• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN028: Sobbing Messon

Status
Not open for further replies.
They’ve never mislead the audience that much. Most of it was people's vague misinterpretations, not something outright strange like switching the audio and magazine scans.
It appears that's just what they did. Trying to bait the audience into thinking that Ash was going to get Sobble.

I think Sobble is replacing Scorbunny. By that I mean Scorbunny probably evolved so soon for the sole purpose emptying the "cute, unevolved starter" slot in Gou's team. Now the two can coexist and have a nice dynamic. The timid crybaby and the cool older brother.
There's a Drizzile Monocle Figurine alongside figures of Raboot, Riolu, Sirfetch'd, Morpeko, and Thwacky so I think there's a pretty likely hood chance Sobble will evolve. (Plus Inteleon is like mega Popular in Japan. Moreso than Sobble. So they may wanna showcase it)

There's a Drizzile Monocle Figurine alongside figures of Raboot, Riolu, Sirfetch'd, Morpeko, and Thwacky so I think there's a pretty likely hood chance Sobble will evolve. (Plus Inteleon is like mega Popular in Japan. Moreso than Sobble. So they may wanna showcase it)
Except how would they do that with Gou, who doesn't battle?

Except how would they do that with Gou, who doesn't battle?
Raboot evolved without battling. And even if it doesn’t happen, an ownership transfer or trade can happen. Ash took on Buizel when it was better for it, and Chimchar when Paul released it.

I’m leaning towards more of an ownership transfer. A trade with Farfetch'd might be possible but the chances are nearly zero. Go might give Sobble to Ash to train it’s self confidence.
I think that they would much rather have Ash catch Sobble outright than do that.

I think that they would much rather have Ash catch Sobble outright than do that.
We don’t know how the executive or the story writing mind works. And anyways, you asked how Sobble might evolve, I listed three ways and you fixated on one point. Unless one of us secretly works for the anime I don’t know what are you arguing.

Go already has a starter which might fully evolve without battling so Sobble can evolve one way or the other, be it with Ash or Go.

Finally I'm at home so I can give my full thoughts

If Go catches Sobble this is going to be the first nail in his coffin as Co-protagonist and to be fair I'm all for it. People are really going to hate this. Sincerely I could not care less. All of you already know my opinion about Go.

To be fair I will be more pissed if Team Rocket does not catch Morpeko, James cannot be without a Pokémon come on writters give him that cute hamster.

We don’t know how the executive or the story writing mind works. And anyways, you asked how Sobble might evolve, I listed three ways and you fixated on one point. Unless one of us secretly works for the anime I don’t know what are you arguing.

Go already has a starter which might fully evolve without battling so Sobble can evolve one way or the other, be it with Ash or Go.
It would also be out of character for Gou to just give Sobble away with getting something equally as valuable in return.

I’m prepared for Go getting Sobble, but I wouldn’t be passing around facts like that before an episode's aired.
I mean, nobody complained when everyone was saying Ash/Sobble was basically confirmed, even without sufficient evidence. Was that okay just because it was the popular opinion?

On an unrelated note, I expected "1, 2, 3" version 2 to premiere after Scorbunny evolved, but no dice. Now it's looking like episode 29 is when we'll finally get the new artist. Surely they'll update the OP to include Sobble, right?

Raboot evolved without battling. And even if it doesn’t happen, an ownership transfer or trade can happen. Ash took on Buizel when it was better for it, and Chimchar when Paul released it.
What are you talking about? it evolved by battling team rocket!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom