• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review JN029: Electrifying Jealousy! Wanpachi's Feelings

That little Messon plot was very random. But it's the first episode after its capture and they obviously wanted to show what happened to it in the lab. Also, people would complain if they didn't show Messon after giving it to Gou.
Plot and characterization is great as expected from a Koharu episode. There is several subtle personality traits like Souta's interest in Mamepato.
Did I hear it wrong or Gou just called her Koharu-chan? Weird if that's the case.

Overall score: 9/10

Just got around to watching this, and this episode was incredibly cute. As someone who’s owned birds and who’s recently gotten a puppy, Yamper and Pidove hit a note and I loved the Koharu focus.

The Ash/Go/Sobble scene contrasted heavily with the down to earth episode with how zanny and random it was, but at least Sobble is not getting shafted and we got that precious Dragonite moment (it’s by far my fave member of Ash’s JN series).

Overall, a cute addition that feels quite refreshing on its theme.

Best Chloe Episode. LETS REWIEW!!!
Chloe Development was GOOOD!!!! :love: :love:
Yamper and Pidove was so Cute!!!:love::love:(Even Tough It Appeared 1 Episode This Pidove was Still Better Than Ash's Unpleasant:mad:)
Yeah Sobble Would be Better With Ash. IT'S ONLY GONNA CRY WTF????
8/10

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom