• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN031: Hinbass's Beautiful Scale

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're such an evil person, don't this...don't give me hope

I'm probably being too hopeful as well, the fact that neither are credited suggests I'm wrong

But is it actually possible that they chose the name after the voice actor? Probably just a coincidence

Wouldn't be the first time

The writers really are quick to write off Sobble, aren't they?
Kikuna shares VA with God.
It wouldn't make sense for the lord to be an important character in a Sota episode, but if they overcharge this series with fillers and continue ignoring raboot and sobble until they realise they should evolve them to sell the merch, then that wouldn't be a good sign...

Team Rocket being here is a surprise.
Though, they’re most likely to just crash the whole thing at the end and be blast off.

I’m not worried about Sobble appearing considering Kikuna is on the list.

Kikuna shares VA with God.
It wouldn't make sense for the lord to be an important character in a Sota episode, but if they overcharge this series with fillers and continue ignoring raboot and sobble until they realise they should evolve them to sell the merch, then that wouldn't be a good sign...

The thing is: Kikuna being listed instead of Sobble, meaning the writers regard Kikuna more important than Sobble.

I assume you mean Team Rocket

I don't mind them appearing if the Pokemon they use are their own Pokemon, Frillish and/or Mareanie, James would certainly win Water Type Pokémon Friendship Contest (or come close maybe) instead of dressing one of their Pokemon in an fake disguise
tenor.gif

People say this every time her voice actress is on the voice actor listings and by now shouldn't it be clear that she isn't going to get meaningful screen time in any episode that isn't about her?
Isn't that normal for her to not get meaningful screentime in an episode not about her?

...huh. I cannot remember if Ash in particular was ever told that Feebas evolves into Milotic. He's battled Milotic a few times at least.

Remember the B-Button league episode? I believe it came up there at least from the Dawn Pokedex, if not stated by someone present. Dawn's Pokedex mentioned it at least twice BTW

For some reason, I'm feeling that Hinbass' secret is something else.

Ah yes the sea episode of this series. Of course the pokegirl in swimwear has to be part of it. Ugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom