• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN031: Hinbass's Beautiful Scale

Status
Not open for further replies.
[/QUOTE]
Ah yes the sea episode of this series. Of course the pokegirl in swimwear has to be part of it. Ugh
I'll don't think that is took place at sea. It might be in Sakuragi Laboratory again. Where Koharu being the Mentor for that girl to train her Pokemon how to swim.

Last week was a Koharu episode, Koharu made a notable contribution to this week's episode and now she's prominent in next week's episode too. Not only that but these last few appearances have shown her being more friendly and open than she had been prior. Things are starting to look up and I'm hoping that this might be the start of her much-needed integration into the main cast and not just the supporting one.

The scale's name is right there in the episode title; "Beautiful Scale" (きれいなウロコ) is what "Prism Scale" is called in the Japanese version.

Episode tittles lie sometimes.

Can't help but wonder if Goh will enter this water type friendship competition with Sobble, too bad Ash doesn't have his own water type at present to enter
I was wondering about that as well, but he might want to support Sota's friend instead of competing.
Edit: I'm wondering what happened to Pikachu at 0:18. From where he's lying I don't think the kids ran over him...

Last edited:
Can't help but wonder if Goh will enter this water type friendship competition with Sobble, too bad Ash doesn't have his own water type at present to enter

Such a shame that this episode isn't episode 32. Episode 31 should have been a Pallet Town episode where Ash introduces his Pokemon to Go, which leads into episode 32 (Where Sota contacts the boys and his sister for help, so they go back to the lab) and off-screen, Ash calls Professor Oak for one of his water types (Preferably Totodile or Kingler) so he can also participate, but loses against Sobble and Goh (Which is some character development for Sobble, who can gain some more convidence).

Looks more entertaining than I thought it would.
We we gotta have a filler, it better be a fun filler.

Last edited:
I assume you mean Team Rocket

I don't mind them appearing if the Pokemon they use are their own Pokemon, Frillish and/or Mareanie, James would certainly win Water Type Pokémon Friendship Contest (or come close maybe) instead of dressing one of their Pokemon in an fake disguise

You know, interestingly enough, Jessie's Frillish, as well as TRio's other Unova Pokemon, actually have a logical reason for appearing in this saga.

Since Jessie and James officially gave their Unova Pokemon to Giovanni, this means Frillish, Woobat, Yamask, and Ammonguss are actually property of Team Rocket. As such, it makes sense in-universe for the Rocket Gachat to dispense them to TRio through random chance.

However, I doubt the writers have put as much thought into this as I have, so please disregard everything that I just said.

Koharu being there is nice, I really want her to show up more, but also these are all still in Kanto, the episode after this is in Johto, so she might not be there then. I still hope that she starts traveling with them.

Raboot scaring off those presumably bullies is amazing.

I did hope that Go would enter the contest with Sobble, but someone pointed out this the would probably want to cheer on Nami. That makes sense, though it would be nice for Go and Sobble’s relationship.

For the episode title, it’ll either be about Feebas evolving and becoming beautiful or Feebas rejecting evolution because it’s beautiful the way it is.

Why are they even here?
It's near impossible for a Pokemon to evolve in this series without some contact with TRio.

Also, Koharu is about to kill some Gyarus:
Screenshot (7).png

Last edited:
Feebas rejecting evolution because it’s beautiful the way it is.
Wait, that's not how the ugly duckling tale went-
It's near impossible for a Pokemon to evolve in this series without some contact with TRio.
The 3 dustox, because they clearly are as important and loved as all of Go's pokemon This is a joke don't murder me pls

More Koharu? Nice.

Team Rocket can appear in two ways:

The Good way: Participating in the contest (The one that I want)
The bad way: Stealing all Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom