• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN033: Would You Like To Do a Pokémon Trade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attract only works on the opposite gender soooooo.

remember Meowth and Oshawott having the hots for that one Purrloin, and then at the end of the episode Purrloin’s trainer said “lol, my Purrloin is a dude” and Meowth just hadn’t realised?

I don’t think Pokémon have any easier time telling another Pokémon’s gender than we do...

Last edited:
morpe-min.PNG
rocket-min.PNG

"Together our love will last forever"

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRvIe6l2NdU

Last edited:
remember Meowth and Oshawott having the hots for that on Purrloin, and then at the end of the episode Purrloin’s trainer said “lol, my Purrloin is a dude” and Meowth just hadn’t realised?

I don’t think Pokémon have any easier time telling of the Pokémon’s gender then we do...
Maybe but given that Heracross is one of the Pokémon that has a gender distinction, I don’t think that could be the case.

Eugh. Maybe it's just the glasses, but Komori is giving me major "Sinnoh Iceberg Race COTD" vibes...and I hated her.

This episode at least looks a lot more interesting than that one! I'm excited to see Morepeko back. Would love for Team Rocket to catch it.

Damn you Team Rocket, you make me interested in an episode again.

I can't hate you even if we have that disastrous gatcha arround.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPw-3e_pzqU

How did Morpeko get to Kanto from Galar, assuming this is the same one from JN028, which it’s possible it isn’t.

It's destiny. They are meant to be ♪ Together their love will last forever ♪

Last edited:
There's waaay more focus on the bug trap than in the trade, as we kinda expected from the previews.

Kricketune and Kricketot have antropomorphized designs, so one would think they would translate well into a human, but apparently not. At least it's nice that they were taken in consideration.

I saw an interesting comment on YouTube pertaining to Pinsir but what if, in spite of not wanting to trade Pinsir initially, Go decides to give it to her because Pinsir has developed a crush on Heracross and he cares about its feelings?

I saw an interesting comment on YouTube pertaining to Pinsir but what if, in spite of not wanting to trade Pinsir initially, Go decides to give it to her because Pinsir has developed a crush on Heracross and he cares about its feelings?

If anything, it’s probably gonna end up being the other way around, with her giving Heracross to Goh.

Pinsir is shot with an arrow and killed on impact:
80487780-6604-4322-B122-8F3F1E53FF9F.jpeg

I wonder how Goh's squadron of Bug Pokémon would react to one of their own being traded away. We saw from JN023 that his Pokémon have created their own individual communities, so naturally all the Pokémon in each group will be used to each other. Giving away Pinsir for that Heracross may shake things up a bit since they'd swap a friend for a complete stranger.

When you have as much Pokémon as Goh does, trades should be conducted carefully. Ash rightfully wasn't 100% sure on the Aipom/Buizel trade back in Sinnoh until that episode's end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom