• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN033: Would You Like To Do a Pokémon Trade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this the actual title? I use the power of speculation to convince myself that Ash is gettibg sobble traded to him, then not accept it to be anything else even when this prediction is outlandish.
I'm assuming it's a filler since I don't think we"ll be seeing any trades between Go and Ash, but I'll wait until we know more than just its title

Welcome to Ash's team, Sobble. Dragonite's mission was a success.

No summary so far?
No, just the title is out.

h8u3d5v_d~2.jpg

Please let it be Ash getting a new Pokemon preferably Sobble... On a realistic note it’d be probably some Pokémon Trade show like the OS where Ash traded Butterfree.

Sounds like some sort of large-scale trading convention. I don't think that Ash would trade away any of his current Pokemon, but I imagine Gou will have a field day. That is assuming he is okay with trading, I know he wants to catch every Pokemon but does he just care about registering them or does he want a living dex? If he only cares about registering them then he could simply trade a bunch of Pokemon and then trade back just for the dex pages. This could be how Scyther evolves, but I wonder if the other trainer might refuse to trade back.

Overoptimistic fan speculation: This is the Oak's lab episode and Ash is "exchanging" some of his current team for reserves.

It's probably about Go getting the NSO on his switch and trading for version exclusives to complete the pokedex, and then he will to catch a doggo to trade for another, meaning he needs to play through the story mode of SwSh but will speedrun it so fast that he goes back in time when reaching Bea's gym (hence the previous episode), and if they dare enough, they could show people asking him for poipole and offering bunnelby.
He could also get help from Team Rocket to evolve a bunch of lvl 1 bergmite into avalugg, giving him access to literally every trade on the GTS before the HOME update.
Those are my TenCents(hehe, puns) anyways.

Lots of Sobble fans getting hopes here...
They're in for a flood of dissapointment.

What if Ash trades gible for sobble, telling viewers to trade away their old pokemon if they didn't survive dexit(tho it was confirmed to be returning in the crown tundra IIRC), and hey their names rhyme.

Jokes aside, is it possible that these could be fake? I've seen many people say that on twitter

Last edited:
They're in for a flood of dissapointment.

What if Ash trades gible for sobble, telling viewers to trade away their old pokemon if they didn't survive dexit(tho it was confirmed to be returning in the crown tundra IIRC), and hey there names rhyme.

Jokes aside, is it possible that these could be fake? I've seen many people say that on twitter

I don't think so this is the same magazine that released the Pikachu and Mr Mime episode title.

This episode likely requires more information. It could be...well anything. For all we know it is a more 'official' swap episode like SM's partner swap episode where say, Goh needs to borrow Ash's heavier hitters and Ash ends up doing things with some of the Goh squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom