• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN033: Would You Like To Do a Pokémon Trade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sincerely hope that Kojirou captures Morpeko because he is the only character left without having his own Pokemon. Why? Is it forbidden for a member of Team Rocket to be a very good trainer actually ? It breaks the « Pokemon go « spirit I guess ...
D411BC0D-81AE-489F-8047-CFCABF478763.jpeg

I sincerely hope that Kojirou captures Morpeko because he is the only character left without having his own Pokemon. Why? Is it forbidden for a member of Team Rocket to be a very good trainer actually ? It breaks the « Pokemon go « spirit I guess ...

You made me cry :cry::cry::cry:

Some people still dont get why the Gatcha is bad for Team Rocket. (And why I want it to get destroyed)

But having the gatcha does not equal to them not having any Pokémon. Morpeko can be James Companion like Wobuffet is for Jessie.

Ironically the Gatcha can provide us some returns like Seviper, Carnivine, Yamask, Pumpkaboo

However Morpeko staying in Kanto means that something is in store for him. I doubt it will be in this episode but give it time.

And I think that it will be related to Team Rocket due to him appearing in episodes were Team Rocket are in.

At this point I take anything I can get.

You just made me realize that Chimecho got put on a bus almost 15 years ago. Jesus Christ that's sad. James and Chimecho's bond literally made me cry as a kid because it felt soo sweet and genuine. Out of all the episodes in Kanto, we can't have one where these two reuinite?

I'm happy. The one thing that would make this episode perfect, actually, is if they bother pursuing the trading aspect at all, a little nod to the fact that the second longest trainer/Pokemon partnership on the show is as a result of a random and unintentional trade :wynaut:

I hope they don't remove Pinsir from the show (and I don't think they will). I do like it's personality. Like when it didn't want to go with Goh to fight and it's personality with the flowers and stuff.

I think Goh will: catch a wild Heracross (and this being the Heracross Pinsir falls for), receive Heracross as a gift (for example for helping the girl catch a Pinsir, for saving the girl or because the girl sees Pinsir's love for Heracross), catch another wild Pinsir to trade for Heracross. Or (but this is unlikely) Goh gives away his Pinsir to the girl so Pinsir can be with her Heracross (of this is the one Pinsir falls for).

I wonder if Ash will mention his Heracross. Or maybe his experience with trading (bad and regrets like with Butterfree or good like with Buizel/Aipom).

And I wonder about Morpeko.

Last edited:
I don’t expect Ash's Heracross to get a mention since it didn’t happen when Go got a Tailow or Butterfree...
True, but Taillow was caught off-screen while Ash had other things to do and Caterpie, Metapod and Butterfree were caught in an episode with an overload of captures (and Ash himself also had interest in catching something).

Of course I know chances are small Ash will mention his Heracross, but the girls Heracross and/or a wild Heracross will play a bigger part in this episode than Taillow and Butterfree in their debut episodes. At least I hope so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom