• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN034: The Solitary Fighter Saitou! The Threatening Otosupus!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoping that this is a PWC match for Ash to face off against Bea!

Side Note: Just found out that PWC is called World Coronation Series in the dub, personally not really feeling that name, seems less grand somehow...

In addition, my phone suggests "Coronavirus" when I try to type that out, so there's that :/

So Bea is the first Galar Gym leader to fight Ash.

I expected someone else especially when we had a another fighting type fight not so long ago.

But I'm not complaining here.

I hope too @BigDocFan

Also will this episode happen in Galar? Is she going to be Ash first defeat in the tournament? Will involve Gygamax?

Also will this episode happen in Galar? Is she going to be Ash first defeat in the tournament? Will involve Gygamax?

No idea as yet, very little is known apart from the date and title

Would love to see Farfetch'd used this episode, Dragonite and Gengar would be useful against Bea

No idea as yet, very little is known apart from the date and title

Would love to see Farfetch'd used this episode, Dragonite and Gengar would be useful against Bea

To be fair we don't even know if they are going to battle. This can be just and introduction episode.

Bea has a Sirfetch if I'm not wrong also Riolu may get to fight again (Despite Pikachu complaints)

Well at least we are seeing more stuff involving the Galar characters. Though it is entirely possible this might be another 'watch other battle' episode along the lines of Raihan. Korrina v Bea perhaps?

I can't accept that episode 34 being about Bea is just a coincidence.

....If it was Melony I'd agree with you.

The gen 8 dragon trainer, the last gym in the game, appeared before all others in the anime.
So, that makes it since a few weeks ago.
Raihan is quite different from the games though. This because the anime and the games were written separately
She's appearing before Mallow? When was the last time we got Gym leaders out of order (other than companions)? Was it Kanto with Sabrina coming right after Surge?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom