• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN034: The Solitary Fighter Saitou! The Threatening Otosupus!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am being patient on what Grapploct's voice sound like in the JPN and the dub in December.

Grapptloct will be voice by Billy Bob Thompson in the dub.

Here's the creative team for this episode:

Screenshot_20200804-005244.png

We can expect greatness and continuity from this episode, people.

If you’re referring to the Visquez battle, Gengar defeated Raichu, so Pikachu only had a single win in that match.

I’m assuming that they’re referring to when Gengar got destroyed by Mienshao and Dragonite beat both it and Lucario in the Korrina battle, but just with Pikachu instead.

I’m assuming that they’re referring to when Gengar got destroyed by Mienshao and Dragonite beat both it and Lucario in the Korrina battle, but just with Pikachu instead.
I thought of it literally right after I clicked "Post"... Yes, that scenario could work but Pikachu getting even more wins in the PWT. I know there was the jealousy plot and all, but it feels unfounded when Pikachu has been the most focused on Pokémon so far, to the detriment of Gengar and Dragonite.

I am being patient on what Grapploct's voice sound like in the JPN and the dub in December.

Grapptloct will be voice by Billy Bob Thompson in the dub.
Worth pointing out that it could also be an LA actor as well. In fact most of the Galar mons we’ve seen so far in the dub have all been voiced by LA actors (and I’m counting Bill Rogers as Corviknight as well since he lives in LA).

View attachment 135179

Aw, this gonna be good. Besides one or two episodes, Tomioka has been one of the few writers this series that has been carrying it for me.

Perhaps we’ll get Ash’s first loss that isn’t to Leon (though this will most likely be a 2v2). I feel like if Riolu wins this fight, he’ll start to seem a little overpowered for something that should still be a baby, especially due to his feats in JN030 where he beat an Electabuzz, both Ash and Go’s Farfetch’d, Go’s Beedrill, and presumably enough of Go’s Pokémon that it went from midday to night, almost all of them being one after another. Along with that, it’s a fully-evolved Pokémon Ash has never seen before and has no sense of it’s power.

If it is a 2v2, I hope he uses Galarian Farfetch’d as his other Pokémon. To mirror this, it’d be nice if her other Pokémon was Sirfetch’d, though I guess they’re really gonna focus on Grapploct.

Grapploct looks good, though! Even though the episode is in Kanto, thankfully it’s not Vermilion City and it’ll hopefully be different enough to stand out.

Per her canon team as a monpool source she could have a Hitmontop, Pangoro, Sirfetch'd, Machamp, Hawlucha, or Failinks on hand

He is the best writter in terms of Pokémon battles.

He wrote all Ash vs Paul and Ash vs Kukui battles .

In this season he appeared in heavy battle epsiodes like Ash vs Bisquez and Ash vs Korrina.

Expect something really good.

View attachment 135179

Oh Arceus yes!

Though I kind of wish Ash would lose simply because he needs some losses if they're gonna carry this story for another two years (and few months)...

Unless, of course, it's REALLY spread out with filler and other storylines. (and probably will be)

Oh Arceus yes!

Though I kind of wish Ash would lose simply because he needs some losses if they're gonna carry this story for another two years (and few months)...

Unless, of course, it's REALLY spread out with filler and other storylines. (and probably will be)
He hasn't lost a single PWC battle all saga, and he's eventually going to lose one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom