• All members are allowed to express their opinions, no matter how unpopular, so long as they respect others and do not claim their opinion is the only valid opinion. While we understand that there is debate regarding Goh, someone posting an opinion you disagree with does not give you the right to attack them or report the content for trolling/baiting. This notice will serve as a 0-point warning and as such, Anime & Manga staff reserve the right to jump immediately to point warnings. For more information regarding our stance on arguments and debates, see this PSA.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Preview JN034: The Solitary Fighter Saitou! The Threatening Otosupus!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord of the Rhinos!
Reaction score
Information from PlayerKing95 on Bulbapedia

To air on August 23, 2020.

No further information available

A hopping TOH brainrot
Reaction score
Bea's japanese name? Sounds interesting

Lord of the Rhinos!
Reaction score
Off the three newly revealed titles, this one is the most exciting. Can't wait to see Bea feature, I hope she uses her Hitmontop this episode instead of purely members of the Machop line

Reaction score
Hoping that this is a PWC match for Ash to face off against Bea!

Side Note: Just found out that PWC is called World Coronation Series in the dub, personally not really feeling that name, seems less grand somehow...

In addition, my phone suggests "Coronavirus" when I try to type that out, so there's that :/

Reaction score
So Bea is the first Galar Gym leader to fight Ash.

I expected someone else especially when we had a another fighting type fight not so long ago.

But I'm not complaining here.

Lord of the Rhinos!
Reaction score
Really hope this is a World Coronation Series episode with Bea going against Ash

If so, I hope its a 3 on 3 match

Reaction score
I hope too @BigDocFan

Also will this episode happen in Galar? Is she going to be Ash first defeat in the tournament? Will involve Gygamax?

Lord of the Rhinos!
Reaction score
Also will this episode happen in Galar? Is she going to be Ash first defeat in the tournament? Will involve Gygamax?
No idea as yet, very little is known apart from the date and title

Would love to see Farfetch'd used this episode, Dragonite and Gengar would be useful against Bea

Reaction score
No idea as yet, very little is known apart from the date and title

Would love to see Farfetch'd used this episode, Dragonite and Gengar would be useful against Bea
To be fair we don't even know if they are going to battle. This can be just and introduction episode.

Bea has a Sirfetch if I'm not wrong also Riolu may get to fight again (Despite Pikachu complaints)

Reaction score
Well at least we are seeing more stuff involving the Galar characters. Though it is entirely possible this might be another 'watch other battle' episode along the lines of Raihan. Korrina v Bea perhaps?

I can't accept that episode 34 being about Bea is just a coincidence.
....If it was Melony I'd agree with you.

I've got spurs that jingle jangle jingle
Reaction score
She's appearing before Mallow? When was the last time we got Gym leaders out of order (other than companions)? Was it Kanto with Sabrina coming right after Surge?

Only puts shiny pokémon into HOME
Reaction score
The gen 8 dragon trainer, the last gym in the game, appeared before all others in the anime.
So, that makes it since a few weeks ago.
Raihan is quite different from the games though. This because the anime and the games were written separately
She's appearing before Mallow? When was the last time we got Gym leaders out of order (other than companions)? Was it Kanto with Sabrina coming right after Surge?

Status
Not open for further replies.