• The Anime and Manga staff has posted a PSA regarding Go and how we'll handle future cases involving him from now onwards.

We strongly recommend checking out this thread.

Thank you in advance.

Preview JN034: The Solitary Fighter Saitou! The Threatening Otosupus!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Or maybe the earlier shot is just Riolu meeting Grapploct and Farfetch'd will be the one battling?
Lol. Maybe Riolu was the one tapping out when he saw Grapploct and was like: Nope, cannot defeat this one.

Baby Boy Babies
Reaction score
I hadn't though about it before, but damn Bea's legs are like treetrunks compared to her tiny arms. :whistle:
As a dancer, this speaks strongly to my soul; I'm all lower body strength. Bea out here representing us strong legged, twig armed individuals. :LOL:

I adore Ash, but I'm ready for him to lose a match. And it wouldn't surprise me if just this first loss messes with his head. He's been on a tear since this series started and hasn't lost a single match, and he's already uber competitive to begin with. Taking all of that into consideration, I won't be surprised if Bea not only defeats him, but does so pretty decidedly.

Reaction score
As a dancer, this speaks strongly to my soul; I'm all lower body strength. Bea out here representing us strong legged, twig armed individuals. :LOL:

I adore Ash, but I'm ready for him to lose a match. And it wouldn't surprise me if just this first loss messes with his head. He's been on a tear since this series started and hasn't lost a single match, and he's already uber competitive to begin with. Taking all of that into consideration, I won't be surprised if Bea not only defeats him, but does so pretty decidedly.
I don't think the loss itself will mess with his head, but him dropping to the lowest PWC rank again does (Since i expect that to happen as well).

Baby Boy Babies
Reaction score
I don't think the loss itself will mess with his head, but him dropping to the lowest PWC rank again does (Since i expect that to happen as well).
I just assumed if it was a really bad loss. Sort of in the same vein as when he lost that full battle to Paul pretty badly and went into a personal slump.

I wouldn't be surprised if dropping rank was part of it as well, however.

Young Battle Trainer
Reaction score
I just assumed if it was a really bad loss. Sort of in the same vein as when he lost that full battle to Paul pretty badly and went into a personal slump.

I wouldn't be surprised if dropping rank was part of it as well, however.
Episode 36's summary implies that Ash ends up losing many more matches besides his battle with Bea.

Reaction score
I wonder if Bea is this saga’s Drake.

Where Ash is all of the sudden cocky and the heavens crap out someone to kick him off the horse.

Just hope Galarfetch’d doesn’t go down as easily as in that sparring match with Riolu. Though it could be Ash’s wake up call that some of his mons are lagging behind while he focuses on Aura Scraggy (cough Gengar cough).

All life matters. Not matter age or skin color!
Reaction score
I wonder what growth Ash could receive. I mean he trains his pokemon and isnt that cocky

Reaction score
I wonder what growth Ash could receive. I mean he trains his pokemon and isnt that cocky
....I really hope this isn't one of those 'Ash out of nowhere gets an ego' episodes. Those suck, and tend to attract E4 members to tan his hise.

...Heck Bea is part of the championship round you have to fight in Sword, she might count as that....

DRAT

Take on me, take me on
Reaction score
I got the latest issue of Animedia yesterday but just got to open it today, and OMG Saitou's voiced by Hikasa Youko. I'd figured her voice'd fit for someone like Rurina more, but I was apparently wrong.

There's an interview as well, I might try to read it throughly later.

Makin' your head spin
Reaction score
I've had little interest in Journeys outside of Koharu's Yamper until this episode. Lookin' forward to seeing Bea battle and maybe have Ash decide to pick up an actual Galar Pokemon rather than old fan favorites.

I'm the champion of the ninja.
Reaction score
Fighting type is my least favourite type but this photo warms my hearth. (It only needs more Pancham)

He has all the members of his game team without Falinks and Sirfetch but I guess that Sawk and Troh could do the trick.

There is nothing for cocky Pokémon like Farfetch and Riolu than to be absoutely destroyed.

I will enjoy this.

All life matters. Not matter age or skin color!
Reaction score
What if they beaten up by all the pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.