• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN034: The Solitary Fighter Saitou! The Threatening Otosupus!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was Ash’s rank when he beat the Sinnoh Bug Queen? Was it somewhere from 750-840?
That would be pretty harsh to drop him so low after all the wins he’s managed.

According to Bulbapedia, Ash's current rank after beating Koromi is 890.

We have not yet seen how much your rank drops by when you lose (they've been careful not to show it so far), so it's possible for Ash to drop over 110 and drop back down to Normal Class.

According to Bulbapedia, Ash's current rank after beating Koromi is 890.

We have not yet seen how much your rank drops by when you lose (they've been careful not to show it so far), so it's possible for Ash to drop over 110 and drop back down to Normal Class.

I think it depends on the ranking of the opponent. In Normal rank, Ash battled against trainers who were higher ranked than him. So if Bea is higher ranked as well, i don't think the drop will be that significiant, however, if she is significantly lower ranked than him, he might drop significantly as well.

Second and final preview of the episode:

View: https://youtu.be/nJKXh0Ppb88

So...that second preview added one extra scene (Bea w/ Hawlucha) that lasted less than a second...
Clearly they’re trying not to show much, so I still think they’re trying to deceive us with Ash losing.

Also, has anyone seen whether Gengar is apart of this episode? I swear I saw a screenshot of it doing something in this episode, but I can’t remember where.

Second and final preview of the episode:

View: https://youtu.be/nJKXh0Ppb88

Less than a quarter of the preview is dedicated to the actual episode... it’s getting ridiculous now. They shouldn’t even be called previews at this point. Maybe "Cringy Comedy with an Episode Sneakpeak!" Since clearly the actual preview is secondary and not the main attraction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom