• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN034: The Solitary Fighter Saitou! The Threatening Otosupus!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted it just seconds after you, and when I saw you had posted first, I thought that preview had a better quality, so I left it in.
Okay, I'll see. Anyway, keep an eye out if Pikafan Uploaded got taken down. Like literally, censorship is very strict now. Look what they did to Episode 31 EVEN though is only just a preview.

It ridiculous...

It’s looking like Farfetch'd actually wins it’s portion of the battle against Hawlucha and they both go down to Grapploct. I don’t want to predict it, but I can’t help thinking that Ash will end up believing he failed in training Riolu's fighting skills properly, so more Riolu focus incoming,

Cool to see a Hawlucha again, but not cool that I'm already seeing "why isn't it Ash's Hawlucha???!!?" all over the place. Sigh.

Episode looks amazing; both visually and content wise. It'll be interesting to see what happens here considering there seems to be a lasting impact after the fact.

What if hawlucha wins against farfetch'd then Bea uses the fantastic power of switching out, then we enjoy Grapploct beating the living daylights outta that over-exposed cute annoyance only for it to end up giving it MORE exposure, but hey it comes with some fetch'd focus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom