• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN035: Get Pikachu!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
JN036:
Summary:
Ever since his battle against Saito, Satoshi has kept performing poorly in official battles. Meanwhile, a strange, massive sandstorm has started blowing in Kinsetsu City in the Houen Region. This sandstorm supposedly lures people inside it with a beautiful song. Satoshi and Go head there to investigate and find out if this is the work of a yet to be discovered Pokémon, and as they go up against the mystery of the sandstorm, they eventually end up battling the powerful Pokémon Flygon. But as the Flygon uses its speed to toy with Satoshi, Go tries a surprising tactic!!
Voice Cast:
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
So much for that fake *gasp* surprise.

JN036:

So much for that fake *gasp* surprise.
*puts on tin foil hat* Clearly that is Ash having a flashback to his previous PWC battles in which he overwhelmingly used Pikachu. See? There was a reason he was using him so much. Just for this moment to trick you into thinking it didn’t actually evolve!

Regardless of the Pikachu-evolution baiting, I’m interested to see Goh’s Pikachu and her personality, and her relationship with Ash’s. I hope Team Rocket are more on the enjoyable side.

I wonder what the Gacha Pokemon will be this time, unless Morpeko comes out of left field or something.

Why would they show Pikachu’s Gigantamax form if they aren’t even going to use it more than twice...I really hate that they always do this bait episode stuff. XY literally explained to Bonnie & Clemont why Pikachu doesn’t want to evolve within ten seconds, why do we need another one.

....not even a single Raichu plush :confused_emoji:
Preach. Long live Raichu!
Why would they show Pikachu’s Gigantamax form if they aren’t even going to use it more than twice...I really hate that they always do this bait episode stuff. XY literally explained to Bonnie & Clemont why Pikachu doesn’t want to evolve within ten seconds, why do we need another one.
New series, new potential viewers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom