• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN035: Get Pikachu!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait for better summaries of Ashand Serena and Dephender

I'm not going to say it's entirely impossible but it's VERY improbable that the writers will ever evolve their #1 Mascot
Honestly, I think that if they do it, that clearly shows the different path the anime is taking. Probably making Ash end his anime run.
I don't think Pikachu will evolve. I think this episode will serve the purpose to show the younger audience that Pikachu does not want to evolve. Nonetheless, if that happens, it'll be very difficult to someone to convince me that Ash will stay after Journeys

When a Pokémon Dynamaxes, if it has the Gigantamax Factor and is of a species that has a Gigantamax form (Japanese: キョダイマックスのすがた), it will turn into its Gigantamax form. If it does not have the Gigantamax Factor it will simply Dynamax as normal; if it has the Gigantamax Factor but does not have its own Gigantamax form (e.g. because it evolves into a Pokémon that does), it will also Dynamax as normal.
Unlike others of their species, Pikachu, Meowth, and Eevee with the Gigantamax Factor cannot evolve.
It's 100% sure that Ash's Pikachu won't evolve.

Pikachu is not gonna evolve. It has made clear multiple times it doesn't want to evolve, we had a recent Pikachu becoming jealous episode (Where it was made clear that Pikachu isn't gonna evolve), so them changing it now would just be OOC for Pikachu and thats not even speaking about the fact that is has Gigantamaxed and them needing to showcase G-Max Pikachu with the mascot Pikachu more.

Pikachu is not gonna evolve. It has made clear multiple times it doesn't want to evolve, we had a recent Pikachu becoming jealous episode (Where it was made clear that Pikachu isn't gonna evolve), so them changing it now would just be OOC for Pikachu and thats not even speaking about the fact that is has Gigantamaxed and them needing to showcase G-Max Pikachu with the mascot Pikachu more.
Never say never in this series

Too even add to this - They make it clear in this exact episode Pikachu cannot evolve without the use of a Thunderstone (Which makes it even clearer Ash's Pikachu isn't gonna evolve).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom