• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN035: Get Pikachu!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me rephrase my last quote:

Ehem...The possibilties of Pikachu evolving to a Raichu are nonexistant due to him being the protagonist for the last 2 decades and being the Pokemon who sells more merhcandise due to him being the mascot of that franchise since 1996 (Beeing the mascot does not mean beeing the most popular Pokémon by the way) however sumaries of any media and specially Tv ones are made to promote a product (In this case an anime) towards a public. So they have to put on those aformentioned summaries things that can attract the audience to watch that episode and have some kind of revenue provided by the same audience.

However those confussing summaries can lead to endless discussions in forums and social media and make the previous weeks waiting for an episode transform into an infinite loop.

So we follow the next formula:

Possbilities of Pikachu evolving = this forum sense of humor.

Thanks.

Last edited:
It’s a Pikachu party up in here!
3506D52F-FC30-4C95-A97C-FF71160118CE.jpeg

I don't think they'll ever evolve Ash's pikachu. The only way I can see Pokémon like Ash's Pikachu and TRio's Meowth evolve is on the moment they'll leave the series (or the series/current cannon is ending) and they need a huge power boost. But even then I don't think Ash's Pikachu will ever evolve.

Also, unless the anime follows their own different rules (which they sometimes do), Ash's Pikachu is unable to evolve. It Gigantimaxed in the past, and I thought Pokémon like Pikachu, Eevee and Meowth who have Gigantimaxed can't evolve.

Maybe it will Gigantimax again. Or it will touch a thunderstone by accident, but the evolution will not trigger because Pikachu can Gigantimax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom