• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN035: Get Pikachu!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cue the likes of Buneary, Togedemaru and that other female Pikachu from Pikachu Valley giving this female Pikachu a cold dark stare while Naganadel sits by the side chewing on some popcorn.

Behind that stone, Ash's pikachu fell into the distortion world and will spend the rest of the episode in it, while Gou's thunderstones a different pikachu

Naganadel: wow what light, such pokemon, many fun, so electric, very radiant one, totally would pikachu outbreak again.

Last edited:
Behind that stone, Ash's pikachu fell into the distortion world and will spend the rest of the episode in it, while Gou's thunderstones a different pikachu

Naganadel: wow what light, such pokemon, many fun, so electric, vey radiant one, totally would pikachu outbreak again.
Lmao, definitely won't happen. Otherwise, it will another worse episode, next week.

I like how Goh seems to be bonding with the female Pikachu. Probably before he even catches it.

Bait and switch is clear. The only scary part is the male Raichu in the end
Probably just another Pikachu evolving to demonstrate why the Pikachu are digging things in the first place.

The writers will never in a trillion years allow Ash's Pikachu to evolve. Either a third Pikachu saved Ash's from being evolved by the female, or at least two Pikachu will evolve in this episode, with the flash being the female's evolution. Or it's another case of Never Trust a Trailer.

Naganadel is Doge?
1598182301459.jpeg

This fits Naganadel better.

Pikachu evolving?

Oh please, OLM. We all KNOW You ain't got the guts.
If you had the stomach for that you would've done it LONG ago...

From the looks of the preview and summery, this kinda looks like a similar scenario to Bye Bye Psyduck where it’s a case of looking like the Pokémon evolved only for it to turn out to be a completely different Pokémon. Of course, it’s also possible that the one who evolved is the female but Ash and Go don’t know about the gender difference between a male and female Raichu.

If Ash's Pikachu evolves, I promise to spend 20 hours a day yodelling at the top of Mt. Everest for the rest of my life. Bear in mind I live in England. That should be sufficient enough to show that I called their obvious bluff.

Really, this question has been closed since that Sinnoh episode at the absolute latest. I dunno why we're being baited like this now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom