• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Excited about the recently announced new Pokémon games? Join us here for discussion and speculation.
  • Visit your account preferences to list your favourite Gen 9 Starter, and you'll get the appropriate badge added to your profile!
  • All members are allowed to express their opinions, no matter how unpopular, so long as they respect others and do not claim their opinion is the only valid opinion. While we understand that there is debate regarding Goh, someone posting an opinion you disagree with does not give you the right to attack them or report the content for trolling/baiting. This notice will serve as a 0-point warning and as such, Anime & Manga staff reserve the right to jump immediately to point warnings. For more information regarding our stance on arguments and debates, see this PSA.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Preview JN036: Satoshi and Go, Crawl Up From the Sand Hell!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigDocFan

Cubone's Ghostly Parent
Reaction score
Title courtesy of PlayerKing95 on Bulbapedia

To air September 6, 2020

No further details at present

Eeveely

ScVi HYPE!!!!
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/they
Holy distortion world this came out of nowhere my heart is pumping now I have to get rid of it's an alolan episode first impression.
Now that I'm calmer, the isle of armor has sandygast but I don't think that's what they'd show in an episode about IoA, so maybe it's in a random desert(preferably an already existing one instead of an anime-only, like a certain savannah from xy), I remeber that filler with trapinch but I'm 99% sure the writers don't, anyways, the title doesn't tell more than they are burning in sand, I'll wait for more details, and this seems like a full title so we can reach even 7 pages of discussion if previous preview threads are anything to go by

Eclipsical

Goh’s Pokédex Completion Percentage: 12.0% done!
Reaction score
Reading this title made me very confused.

The title doesn’t give us much to work with, either. So who knows what will happen. It’s possible it’ll be Hoenn but also we had Hoenn last episode, and the last Unova episode took place in a desert, so that wouldn’t be very inspired. I suppose Alola is possible since there are a lot of beaches?

SammyW27

Reaction score
Oh great, now we have to deal with that Imhotep jerk...

(unless, of course, this is another Bublapedia fail)

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Reaction score
I'm expecting this episode or one of the next episodes to be an Ash capture episode.

Eeveely

ScVi HYPE!!!!
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/they
The japanese name of the move references antlions so maybe they do remember AG106?
Actual predictions: Maybe they'll face a pokemon that constantly traps them in sand while Gou and Ash are trying to catch it? Or maybe it will send them to an underground location and they'll try to run away?
There are so many possibilities when the only confirmation is the use of the move against Ash and Gou. Also Koharu isn't there, worst episode ever.

Beatsy Ray

Reaction score
On the topic of beaches, it could also be an Isle of Armor episode.

game3524

Reaction score
Maybe a double battle and the boys have to counter sand tomb.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Reaction score
I think that this episode will probably be set in Hoenn.

Rocket Messiah

May his love free him from the path of hate.
Reaction score
Since my joke has been so successfull :rolleyes: I deleted it.

In exchange I would list pokemon that can learn Sant Tomb by level up (Or sand hell in Japanese)

Sansdrew Line,Dugtrios,Onix line,trapinch line,Gible line,Hippopotas line, Sandile line, sandygast line, Silcobra line

Desert places in games:

Route 111 (Hoenn)
Route 228 (Sinnoh)
Route 4, Desert Ressort (Unova)
Route 13 (Kalos)
Haina Desert (Alola)

I would discard Unova and Alola

We already had a desert episode in Unova, and I doubt Alola will be there. The Alola episode will be called "Let's go to alola " you know the obsession with the word "Go" in this series.

This can be in our favourite region: Kanto cause Go does not have most of the ground type Pokémon for that region.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Reaction score
I'm expecting this episode to be set in Hoenn.

Status
Not open for further replies.