• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN036: Satoshi and Go, Crawl Up From the Sand Hell!

Status
Not open for further replies.
But it would be an Inteleon at that point right? So you would have to prevent Sobble from evolving until then.
Inteleon is Level 35 lol

To be fair, they could give it literally anything since it only knows two moves, but considering that they still have only given Raboot 3 moves, it’s unlikely.
Probably saving Pyro Ball for it's last move ounce it evolves

It could be an unofficial "soak the Pokémon in water" and not the actual move, like Pikachu's unofficial usage and Bulbasaur's use of "lick" and "yawn",

Sobble fighting in the sandstorm:
AF30FEFA-EC0D-4984-8D01-C39208163209.jpeg

Hmm....

Hey guys I think I may have made a not so important discovery!

Look at the Screenplay and Storyboarders for this episode

Screenplay 土屋理敬 (Michihiro Tsuchiya)
Storyboard 齋藤徳明 (Noriaki Saito)

These are the same two people who wrote the screenplay and storyboard for the Sobble Episode and now they're also writing the screenplay and storyboard for this episode. An episode where Sobble plays a part in helping Gou capture Flygon.

It really makes me wonder if these two will be in charge of the Episodes where Sobble has focus?

Similar to how Reiko Yoshida is in charge of every Episode where Pikachu has focus

Or how Deko Akao is in charge of every Episode where Scorbunny/Raboot has focus

Or how Aya Matsui is in charge of every Episode where Koharu and Yamper have focus

It's a pointless discovery but I thought it was interesting to note nonetheless
:p

It might be interesting to use for future reference tho!

If you see Michihiro Tsuchiya writing the screenplay for an episode I'd maybe keep an eye out perhaps that might possibly mean Sobble has role to play in the episode.

Reiko Yoshida? It's probably a Pikachu episode.

Deko Akao? Definitely a Scorbunny/Raboot episode

Aya Matsui? Likely a Koharu episode

Granted this isn't ALWAYS the case

Michihiro Tsuchiya
also wrote the screenplay for the "Piplup vs Crogunk" episode and he also did the "Panic at Sakurai Park" episode

Reiko Yoshida wrote the Cubone episode

Deko Akao wrote the Battle Frontier episode

And Aya Matsui wrote Riolu's debut episode

So it's not always the case all the time. But usually tho....

Nice catch on the writer thing @Mythical-Moonlight (y) Of course, it's never guaranteed that a particular writer will ALWAYS get "their" character, nor that every episode about/featuring said character will be written by "their" writer, but it is a fun thing to follow and often helps in prematurely spoiling ourselves :cool:

Geez, I hope that Ash doesn't end up on a losing streak after losing to Bea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom