• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN036: Satoshi and Go, Crawl Up From the Sand Hell!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy distortion world this came out of nowhere my heart is pumping now I have to get rid of it's an alolan episode first impression.
Now that I'm calmer, the isle of armor has sandygast but I don't think that's what they'd show in an episode about IoA, so maybe it's in a random desert(preferably an already existing one instead of an anime-only, like a certain savannah from xy), I remeber that filler with trapinch but I'm 99% sure the writers don't, anyways, the title doesn't tell more than they are burning in sand, I'll wait for more details, and this seems like a full title so we can reach even 7 pages of discussion if previous preview threads are anything to go by

Reading this title made me very confused.

The title doesn’t give us much to work with, either. So who knows what will happen. It’s possible it’ll be Hoenn but also we had Hoenn last episode, and the last Unova episode took place in a desert, so that wouldn’t be very inspired. I suppose Alola is possible since there are a lot of beaches?

Oh great, now we have to deal with that Imhotep jerk...

(unless, of course, this is another Bublapedia fail)

The japanese name of the move references antlions so maybe they do remember AG106?
Actual predictions: Maybe they'll face a pokemon that constantly traps them in sand while Gou and Ash are trying to catch it? Or maybe it will send them to an underground location and they'll try to run away?
There are so many possibilities when the only confirmation is the use of the move against Ash and Gou. Also Koharu isn't there, worst episode ever.

On the topic of beaches, it could also be an Isle of Armor episode.

Maybe a double battle and the boys have to counter sand tomb.

Since my joke has been so successfull :rolleyes: I deleted it.

In exchange I would list pokemon that can learn Sant Tomb by level up (Or sand hell in Japanese)

Sansdrew Line,Dugtrios,Onix line,trapinch line,Gible line,Hippopotas line, Sandile line, sandygast line, Silcobra line

Desert places in games:

Route 111 (Hoenn)
Route 228 (Sinnoh)
Route 4, Desert Ressort (Unova)
Route 13 (Kalos)
Haina Desert (Alola)

I would discard Unova and Alola

We already had a desert episode in Unova, and I doubt Alola will be there. The Alola episode will be called "Let's go to alola " you know the obsession with the word "Go" in this series.

This can be in our favourite region: Kanto cause Go does not have most of the ground type Pokémon for that region.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom