• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN037: I'm Back, Nice to Meet You, Alola!

Status
Not open for further replies.
tbh, i would say Dephender is more credible than Merrick here, so if both say they are fake, then they are fake.
Both have been wrong several times though, with Merrick's moments being more famous. Dephender has his own bias but I'd rather not get into that.

Aw, I think Goh getting hugged by Ash's Pokemon is cute! They're from Alola, after all; they're used to everyone being one big, happy family! With Ash bringing his new friend over, they probably wouldn't think to treat him any differently. It's sweet!

I will admit seeing Incineroar being so cuddly is a bit odd, seeing as it was more standoffish as a Litten and Torracat. I did forget about the fondness most Incineroar have for young children, however...maybe the Kukui/Burnet situation has made Incineroar more openly affectionate! That'd be a nice touch.

On a different note, Sunday can't come fast enough. Then it can finally become a proven objective fact that past characters returning only serve to enhance the anime's quality, while getting rid of the "new target audience/fans will be confused/alienated" fallacy.

动态-哔哩哔哩

Apparently these might be fake as other users have said.

On the other hand, this matches perfectly with the summary we got before, so this lends credence to this source being true.

So yeah this is confirmed to be only one episode.

The fossil Episode is in Pewter City and Ash vs Bea is in Cianwood.
IMG_20200909_013929.jpg

Welp get ready for a rushed reunion folks! 

So we got the translated summary and cast list from Dephender:
Satoshi and Go have come to Melemele Island in the Alola region to get an "Alola Form" Nassy! Satoshi goes around reuniting with Professor Kukui, the students from the Pokémon School he used to attend, as well as his Pokémon. But since this is Go's first time meeting them all, he's a bit nervous, and during the welcoming party that's held for the two at the Pokémon School, Satoshi's classmate Kaki challenges him to a battle, saying he'll "make sure this guy is a fitting rival for Satoshi"! Go decides to accept the challenge!!

Screenplay 松井亜弥 (Aya Matsui)
Storyboard 冨安大貴 (Daiki Tomiyasu)
Episode Director 中田誠 (Makoto Nakata)
Animation Director 海老沢咲希 (Saki Ebisawa)
Animation Director 高橋優 (Yuh Takahashi)

Last edited:
Yep...someone is NOT going to get to do much.

My money's on Mallow and or Sophocles. Heck, I doubt the professors will even get to do much but say hi...

Though I can't shake the feeling Rotomdex will once again omnipresent and NOT shut up...-_-

Last edited:
So we will be seeing Encircling of Goh's Raboot's eyes for the first time.
correct me if I am wrong.

I’m assuming you’re talking about the swirls for eyes that happens when a Pokémon gets knocked out? Depends. If Raboot wins (somehow), if Goh forfeits, or if the battle ends before either can be knocked out, we won’t.

Sad news: Everyone who wants to see Burnet pregnant will be so disappointed.
Omfg, my brain just Error 404'd.

Now it really highlights the question as to how they'll address the passing of time and ageing factor. It's high time Ash gets aged by 1-3 years.

A lot of people have already voiced out the issue on replies to the Tweet.

Last edited:
What the freaking hell??????¿¿¿¿¿

The time flow in this series is completely messed up.

I dont understand how it have not imploded itself like a freaking supernova.

THIS DOES NOT COMPUTE

PD: The baby is super cute though.

I am surprised how fans understand and accept the fact that Ash travelling in 7 regions and having another round hopping around regions in less than a year is okay but a baby being given birth is messing up with the timeline.

Because prior to this revelation, virtually nobody (and I mean humans) was allowed to age since Ash began his journey. They were all stuck in this comic book time scenario which can only make sense if there's no implied physical growth within Ash's journey. By having a baby this well developed after showcasing Burnett's pregnancy at early stage implies physical growth and thus passage of time. The baby aged but no one else does. And considering real-life, for Kukui's child to be in that stage, an entire year must have passed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom