• The Anime and Manga staff has posted a PSA regarding Go and how we'll handle future cases involving him from now onwards.

We strongly recommend checking out this thread.

Thank you in advance.

Preview JN038: Miracle Restoration, the Fossil Pokémon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Episode Title from Bilibili, Airdate 09/20, Actual Source Unknown.

Of course, episode title is still unconfirmed, so please take with a grain of salt.

Personal Thoughts: With the placement of this episode, it seems a lot more likely that Go will be the one capturing Aerodactyl.

Edit: Updated Source courtesy of AshandSerena on Twitter

Last edited:
Making a Splash
Reaction score
I have a feeling the special preview shot featuring a volcano and Omastar was from here. It seems likely Goh will get Aerodactyl here, but I'd also be kinda happy to see the Galar fossils. Oh, well. Maybe they'll get their own focus episode later.

A sight for VenuSAUR eyes
Reaction score
Really excited for this episode, we haven't had an fossil episodes for a while and Omastar could do with some focus

Hope we'll see more than just Omastar and Aerodactyl

The volcano has me wondering if this might still be set in Alola, maybe on Akala with Wela Volcano

Reaction score
Fossil pokemon are some of my favourites so I'm always hyped for an episode involving them. :bulbaLove:

All life matters. Not matter age or skin color!
Reaction score
Tbh finaly some fossil pokemon again

Puppetry! Yay!
Reaction score
Yeah...not happy about Goh getting Aerodactyl. It's the most whored out of the fossil Pokemon and quite frankly I get sick of it. It being in the main cast just doesn't sit well with me...

Baby Boy Babies
Reaction score
I really hope this is the fossil park on Akala Island! I'd love to see more of Alola we didn't get to see in SM. I'd also love it if the return to Alola was more than just one episode.

10,000 Poke that Aerodactyl will lift Go a la Ash for nostalgia.
I'll take that and throw in Raboot evolving while trying to rescue him :sneaky:

Reaction score
I really hope this is the fossil park on Akala Island! I'd love to see more of Alola we didn't get to see in SM. I'd also love it if the return to Alola was more than just one episode.

I'll take that and throw in Raboot evolving while trying to rescue him :sneaky:
Never say never. I fear it will happen tbh

Reaction score
This is totally far-fetched but, when Ash battles Korrina, Go talked about Mega Evolution with Gurkin and seemed in awe of its power.
Maybe he gets a Mega Aerodactyl? I dunno, doesn’t really fit does it.

Reaction score
This is totally far-fetched but, when Ash battles Korrina, Go talked about Mega Evolution with Gurkin and seemed in awe of its power.
Maybe he gets a Mega Aerodactyl? I dunno, doesn’t really fit does it.
I reckon it will be a long time before Gou develops a deep enough bond with any of his Pokemon to be able to pull off Mega Evolution. Maybe someday, although personally I'd rather it go to Ash as retribution for him passing it up in XY.

Last edited:
Reaction score
This seems such a random episode tbh. Like we just have to give fossil Pokémon attention

Status
Not open for further replies.