• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • All members are allowed to express their opinions, no matter how unpopular, so long as they respect others and do not claim their opinion is the only valid opinion. While we understand that there is debate regarding Goh, someone posting an opinion you disagree with does not give you the right to attack them or report the content for trolling/baiting. This notice will serve as a 0-point warning and as such, Anime & Manga staff reserve the right to jump immediately to point warnings. For more information regarding our stance on arguments and debates, see this PSA.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.
  • Announcing the National Bulbagraphic photography contest, open to entries from New Pokémon Snap and Sword and Shield, with prizes for the winners! A thread with all the details on how to enter can be found here.

Preview JN038: Miracle Restoration, the Fossil Pokémon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Episode Title from Bilibili, Airdate 09/20, Actual Source Unknown.

Of course, episode title is still unconfirmed, so please take with a grain of salt.

Personal Thoughts: With the placement of this episode, it seems a lot more likely that Go will be the one capturing Aerodactyl.

Edit: Updated Source courtesy of AshandSerena on Twitter

Last edited:
Huggable Alolan Raichu
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Him
I have a feeling the special preview shot featuring a volcano and Omastar was from here. It seems likely Goh will get Aerodactyl here, but I'd also be kinda happy to see the Galar fossils. Oh, well. Maybe they'll get their own focus episode later.

Magmar the Great
Reaction score
Really excited for this episode, we haven't had an fossil episodes for a while and Omastar could do with some focus

Hope we'll see more than just Omastar and Aerodactyl

The volcano has me wondering if this might still be set in Alola, maybe on Akala with Wela Volcano

Reaction score
Fossil pokemon are some of my favourites so I'm always hyped for an episode involving them. :bulbaLove:

All life matters. Not matter age or skin color!
Reaction score
Tbh finaly some fossil pokemon again

WHAT A TWIST!
Reaction score
Yeah...not happy about Goh getting Aerodactyl. It's the most whored out of the fossil Pokemon and quite frankly I get sick of it. It being in the main cast just doesn't sit well with me...

My Little Ponyta
Reaction score
I really hope this is the fossil park on Akala Island! I'd love to see more of Alola we didn't get to see in SM. I'd also love it if the return to Alola was more than just one episode.

10,000 Poke that Aerodactyl will lift Go a la Ash for nostalgia.
I'll take that and throw in Raboot evolving while trying to rescue him :sneaky:

Reaction score
I really hope this is the fossil park on Akala Island! I'd love to see more of Alola we didn't get to see in SM. I'd also love it if the return to Alola was more than just one episode.

I'll take that and throw in Raboot evolving while trying to rescue him :sneaky:
Never say never. I fear it will happen tbh

Reaction score
This is totally far-fetched but, when Ash battles Korrina, Go talked about Mega Evolution with Gurkin and seemed in awe of its power.
Maybe he gets a Mega Aerodactyl? I dunno, doesn’t really fit does it.

Huggable Alolan Raichu
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Him
This is totally far-fetched but, when Ash battles Korrina, Go talked about Mega Evolution with Gurkin and seemed in awe of its power.
Plus, Goh isn't really a professional battler.

Reaction score
I reckon it will be a long time before Gou develops a deep enough bond with any of his Pokemon to be able to pull off Mega Evolution. Maybe someday, although personally I'd rather it go to Ash as retribution for him passing it up in XY.

Last edited:
Reaction score
This seems such a random episode tbh. Like we just have to give fossil Pokémon attention

Status
Not open for further replies.