• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN038: Miracle Restoration, the Fossil Pokémon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This seems such a random episode tbh. Like we just have to give fossil Pokémon attention
They want to show as many Pokémon as possible in this series, so it makes sense. And I guess they figured that since Ash is in Alola here, they might as well display as many fossils at once as they could at the Fossil Park from the games.

I jumped upon seeing the title of this episode by remembering Galar fossils
JN038.png

but this reversed it

It really does look more like Akala Island's Lush Jungle and Wela Volcano, than Cinnabar in Kanto or Mt Chimney in Hoenn. Really cool if there's a second Alola episode and they make that Fossil Restoration Center dude's dream come true. Jurassic Park was filmed in Hawaii, after all;)

This JP talk made me realize there’ll be no velociraptor fossil pokemon to chase people here.

... goddamnit Game Freak.
Never say never, Tyrantrum with a speed boost could be present. Though it seems that Aerodactyl will be doing the bloodthirsty chasing if the preview is any indication.

In one hand, we haven't seen the Unova and Kalos fossils in centuries, and this could be a non disturbing way to introduce the Galar fossils. But I'd rather had the second Alola episode to be focused on something less filler-ish and more related to the classmates' goals and how they relate to Ash.

Yeah, I find it odd that there has been such a large gap since his last capture, given how they were giving him a near full team relatively early (maybe it is full if you count Mimey). Not saying that he'll capture something in this episode, just that it should be sooner or later.

Or maybe it could be later with the sooner focusing on his Alolan+Current team. Either scenario works, I guess.
To be honest, I think Ash 6th mon, at least for the moment, will just be a rotation of his reserves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom