• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN038: Miracle Restoration, the Fossil Pokémon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're taking classes.
I edited the post with more if you’d like to read. They won’t stop Ash from coming to the school if he likes, specially since he literally lives with the teacher. It’s pretty out of character for any person in Alola to go “welp, you graduated! Go back home and do nothing.”

The Alola school isn’t a normal school like the western education ones. I don’t know if other countries have equivalents, but India and a few other countries used to have informal and traditional schooling forms like this: where there was no standardised tests but more like a rite of passage after which you receive the blessings of the teacher and graduate. Look up Gurukul, the system has quite a few similarities to the Alola school.

Again, do we seriously have to argue over something that started out as a minor joke for over two pages? Whether he graduated from the school or not isn't gonna affect this series, anyways, nor is it gonna have a major impact Ash's character, considering how irrelevant the school was for most of Sun & Moon's run.

Again, there is zero reason to believe that he's graduated.
20200917_204840.jpg

20200917_204821.jpg

I was only arguing the fact that Hala claimed Ash graduated by declaring that he passed his final exam. I was joking when I said he had the authority to do that, I'm not sure if Island Kahunas can overstep their bounds like that.

Last edited:
I'm really excited to see the role Chloe plays in this episode. I think they've been doing a great job of expending upon how she views Pokemon. I know she initially only goes because it'll "help with her research project" but she looks pretty enamored when she finds that shell fossil...

Why would you had to weaken a pokémon revived from your own fossil?
Because as another user said, Aerodactyl looks like it's out of control.

Sobble is also a possibilty (He choose Sobble against Flygon).
Honestly, I don't think it will be Sobble that takes on Aerodactyl. It was clearly scared being cloaked in the smoke and then it turned itself invisible. I'm betting on Raboot battling here.

Because as another user said, Aerodactyl looks like it's out of control.

Honestly, I don't think it will be Sobble that takes on Aerodactyl. It was clearly scared being cloaked in the smoke and then it turned itself invisible. I'm betting on Raboot battling here.

I don’t think it’s impossible that Sobble could do some damage, but Raboot will probably be doing most of the damage. Sobble can’t take a hit to save it’s life. If it takes any sort of damage it’ll start crying and that will just handicap everyone. They’re just having Raboot beat a bunch of strong Pokémon to show that Raboot is getting stronger and that it’s gonna evolve soon.

There's an episode of DP where TRio revive an Aerodactyl Fossil which goes out of control before they are able to catch it, so I'm imagining a similar situation here. Alternatively, the glowing eyes we see on Aerodactyl sort of give me "Island of the Giant Pokemon" vibes, so maybe it's just a mechanical park attraction gone rogue and Gou doesn't revive his fossil until the end of the episode. :wynaut:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom